Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Suggestion List

Posted: 18 Jan 2009 08:24 PM   Ignore ]  
Valued Contributor
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  81
Joined  27 Nov 2008

I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread where we can ask Martin if there are particular features that we wish were on this website. Yeah, we could pm him, but if we see each other’s suggestion we can also give feedback on how popular the idea might be, or it might spur other ideas in each other.

I wish that when we were composing a reply, that the screen would show the previous posts in that topic. It’s kind of annoying to have to open another window or tab and find the page again just to verify the spelling of the name of the poster we are responding to, or see if there is anything we forgot to respond to in our post. It would also be handy to have the original post right there if there was something another poster said that we wanted to quote in our reply.

Posted: 18 Jan 2009 09:47 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1438
Joined  29 Oct 2008

I use to do this all the time and I was on the verge of asking for the feature myself. then I noticed a button called thread review and I though, hmm I wonder what that dose.

I was delighted when I saw it did just what you mentioned cheese

Hope this helps x

Image Attachments  thread review.JPG
Posted: 18 Jan 2009 10:01 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Valued Contributor
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  81
Joined  27 Nov 2008

Ah, thank you kezflake. Found it now.

Posted: 18 Feb 2009 11:06 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Community Manager
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2202
Joined  16 Jul 2008

I love hearing any suggestions members of Female Forum have. I also want to hear about any criticisms, too. I even want to answer your questions - no matter how serious or mundane.

Please contact me directly, though. It ensures I see your message, and allows me to respond promptly. This is why there is no specific ‘Site Suggestions’ section.

I’ll lock this thread now to further encourage everyone to contact me directly with any issues they wish to raise.

Thanks for bring up this issue, Elizabeth smile

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Ideas for Future Competition Prizes     Next Topic: Do you use Twitter? ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles