Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Page 156 of 203.     Go to page:

good morning!!!

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 03:07 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2326 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6862
Joined  27 Mar 2011

@ Kam…. ja the 80s was absolute fun and produced the greatest music of that time; the 50s was a good laugh…. greased hair, ice cream cones, the roadhouse, stovepipe jeans LOL - quite hilarious!

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 11:28 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2327 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

Thanks girls for all your wishes to jim and I, the dose he gets is onnce a fortnight for 3 months so a lot less that usual, he is quite looking forward to it as he has been told the size of steroid dose he gets will make him stoned an hallucinate for 4 days, typical I worry he is spaced out, anyway aranged for the help again and we have everything ready, SocialGirl if you like them remember any of my stuff is free for members of this forum and I am considering making some for couples soon.

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 01:00 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2328 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Thanks LC… as Kam said your voice is beautiful, soothing and sooooooo sexy - the latter Franco’s input which I agree lol. You are very talented girl smile

We have had a super day… left early this morn for the stables and Franco and I went on a long horseback trail… just the two of us which was a nice for a change; then had a picnic brekkies and now at a chicken farm lapping up the sun and scenery….  love days like this….. kinda makes everything worthwhile!

Chayt later girls. x

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 03:52 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2329 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  1183
Joined  29 May 2010

Still not much sleep as the pain from my sotr rib moved into the back of my left shoukder leg and stomach last night and couldn’t sleep well and pain still there now…

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 04:35 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2330 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Perhaps you were sleeping awkwardly due to the cracked ribs LD… though I wonder about the pain in the tummy! I suppose your movement is quite restricted - that can be quite frustrating I’m sure - poor girl, you always appear to be in the wars. xox Is it still cold there LD?

Had a loooong, hot soaking in the bath when we got home…. put on my PJs, climbed into bed and now awaiting dinner to be served. Hope I can remain awake long enough to watch The Kennedy Series!

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 04:46 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2331 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  2702
Joined  08 Jan 2010

Hope you feel better soon Lake District. smile

SG. I’d say you had one super day girl,  enjoy your dinner in bed.

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 06:49 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2332 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

How’s the software upgrade going at work Kam…. still hectic! oh… still BBQ-ing are you LOL

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 07:06 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2333 ]  
Community Superstar
Joined  29 May 2010

I was watching Jon last night when the pains started after 11pm and i wasn’t able to move right then Dusty curls up on my side and paws my side.

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 07:31 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2334 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  2702
Joined  08 Jan 2010

Matter of factly SG. that’s what I’m doing as we speak, I made a tossed salad and going to BBQ chicken breasts. It is a schorcher here today +25, I have my shorts on in March, it is a record temp. since 1921 . It’s not suppose to last though, we are heading back into the cold, with snow on the weekend.confused and we’re off to the hockey rink tonight.

Still picking away at work, its been busy there this week.

Sorry to hear about your pains Lake District, take care of yourself….smile

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 08:57 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2335 ]  
Community Superstar
Joined  29 May 2010

It’s been hard dealing with it and just have to wait 7 weeks for it to heal

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 09:41 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2336 ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  819
Joined  29 Sep 2010

Hello!!!! I’m sorry sorry sorry for what seems as though I’ve abandoned you all, things have been mega hectic lately. This full time working malarkey’s not as easy as I thought. Please see topic ‘Job hunting..’ for my long apology and excuse as to my distant whereabouts..!

I hope you’ve all been well! Any massive news at all? I’m afraid I’ll be here all nights scrolling through every single post haha.

So I’m going to make sure I get on here more often. I’ll put time aside to ensure I see what my favourite forum ladies are upto. I’ve missed you all! :(

x

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 10:20 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2337 ]  
Community Superstar
Joined  29 May 2010

Just listening to Soumi music to take my mind of the agony

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 09:52 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2338 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

And we have missed you too Petal lol

LD…. are you taking anything for the pain.

Its a beautiful day here…. though the early mornings have a distinct nip in the air. WOW Kam… that’s something hey - gosh you guess never seem to reach a happy medium when it comes to your weather….. do you have aircon in your home!

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 01:04 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2339 ]  
Community Superstar
Joined  29 May 2010

Tried taking tablets for it but i choked on them while swallowing them.

Still sleepy

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 02:41 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2340 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Crush them into tiny pieces LD…. that should prevent you from gaging.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Page 156 of 203.     Go to page:
Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: FREEBIES GIRLS!!!!     Next Topic: Had you thought of going for a more narrow audience? ››

chat with singles