Changing font styles
To add some originality to your posts, you are able to do the following:
Emphasise words in bold
Emphasise words in italics
Emphasise words by underlining them
You are also able to change the size of your text, as well as the colour.
To change the style of your text, follow the directions below:
1) Always use ‘Post Reply’ rather than ‘Fast Reply’ when posting on an existing thread
2) Write out your full post as normal
3) Highlight the words you wish to change the styling for by dragging your mouse cursor over them
4) Click the relevant styling button, or select your font size and colour from the drop down list
5) When you are done, submit your post!