Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

4 days

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 11:28 AM   Ignore ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  347
Joined  15 May 2010

I really look forward to being on the next Wednesday.

I’m taking my goddaughter to Eurodisney+Paris with a friend of mine. We are going to spend 4 days between the parks and Paris and I really need them. I’m craving for some relax far from home, from this boiling hot weather and from my father,even though they will be four days of neverending lines for games and long walks I don’t care.

I had forgot all about it: after my aunt’s death I had promised my goddaughter I would take her to the Park after her Third Grade exams. She passed them in June but then there seemed there were no money and time, then no places but in the end everything settled and now I have both plane tickets and hotel reservation. I just need to buy the tickets to the Park then brace myself for the day to come.

This days are a real blessing since I had no holidays in sight until December and dad is really driving us crazy so I hope I’ll have the more fun possible.

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 11:53 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1313
Joined  20 Jul 2009

Silvia, have a lovely time, you deserve it.  And do just lose yourself in the spirit of the park.  Acting like a big kid can be very therapeutic!  Congrats to your god daughter too.

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 03:54 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  4328
Joined  24 Jul 2009

Relax and have fun Silvia,, be a tourist, enjoy the sights and the city and go home refreshed ..

And eerrr no pressure but we do expect a full report with photo’s please!! cheese

Posted: 21 Jul 2010 08:11 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  3221
Joined  08 Jan 2010

Have fun Sylvia, she’s a very lucky little girl to be going on such a fun trip, and you’re a wonderful godmother to keep your promise to her.

My hubby and I are going away camping tomorrow for 4 days. We are going to Baie-Saint-Anne, on the Acadian Penisula. Beautiful beach areas there.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: I’m Back     Next Topic: Some pics of my 4 days off ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles