Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Free online books

Posted: 21 Oct 2008 10:43 PM   Ignore ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  222
Joined  12 Aug 2008

I just found this website that lets you read a whole load of free books - they email you the book in installments. Handy if you are looking for something new to read but dont have anything in the house.

Anyone here heard of it or given it a try?

http://www.dailylit.com/

Posted: 24 Oct 2008 11:56 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  248
Joined  14 Aug 2008

Looks interesting I might give it a try. not sure how my eyes will thank me for reading a book on a lit computer screen though.

Posted: 25 Oct 2008 07:23 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  167
Joined  06 Sep 2008

I love the idea but usually read while I am commuting to work. I also love to get on the couch and read until I fall asleep. Can;t really do that with a computer :(

Posted: 26 Oct 2008 08:40 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  568
Joined  13 Oct 2008

Thanks for sharing this peeko. I have to agree, I’m a ‘curl up on the sofa with a book’ type of reader, but always willing to try new things - especially if it’s free AND doesn’t result in yet MORE books cluttering up my house! There’s a few things on there I’ve spotted that are on my ‘must read’ list, so think I’ll give it a go

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Cheesy music confession thread     Next Topic: shoping in Internet ››

chat with singles