Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Marking all posts as read?

Posted: 29 Apr 2011 05:18 PM   Ignore ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  265
Joined  16 Mar 2011

When I go into each sub forum and click mark all posts as read it does this for the whole forum. Is there a way I can only mark posts in that category? I can’t tell what’s new when I leave the one I was in b/c it marks the whole forum read as I said :( Me so sad. lol

Posted: 29 Apr 2011 05:24 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7577
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Can’t help you here Sparks… sorry - never used that function but I’m sure there is a solution someone can help you with.

Posted: 30 Apr 2011 11:07 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  16 Mar 2011

I’m just hoping I’m blind but I doubt it smile It’s a feature I guess on other forums, if that’s what you call it. I just noticed this one marks the whole forum read which I can adjust to. I just won’t use it, hehe. It’s no big deal really. Thx though socialgirl smile

Posted: 04 May 2011 09:14 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Community Manager
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2186
Joined  16 Jul 2008

I believe you can only mark all posts as read in the software version we’re using. We may be upgrading soon, at which time it may be possible to mark posts as read by forum category rather than forum wide.

Posted: 04 May 2011 10:48 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  16 Mar 2011

Thanks Martin. I finally accepted that I can’t do it per section but if you get upgraded that’s always nice smile I’ll wait for it! Thanks again, Sparkles

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Finding new posts     Next Topic: How do I delete my profile ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles