{embed="inc/top"} {embed="inc/main_nav"}
{embed="/inc/forum-topbnr"}
{!--

register or login

--> --}

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

Man Bags….

Posted: 16 May 2011 02:40 PM   Ignore ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  8464
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Whilst the boys were in Sweden my beloved saw these shoulder man-bags, and as he carries a wrist bag which is becoming too small considering all the gumph he carries, decided to buy a brown and black.

Now the question is this, would you let your husband wear these - are they suitably masculine or wouldn’t you see him dead carrying one! I must be hones i am not sure about this LOL

Image Attachments  IMG00373-20110516-1522.jpg
{if signature_image AND logged_in}
{/if}
Posted: 16 May 2011 02:47 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4328
Joined  24 Jul 2009

My neighbour is the same age as my OH ..He carries a man bag similar to the one below and Ive never really thought about it..He looks fine. My father used to carry a small one, like those most often seen in Germany a wrist type thing..
I cant imagine my OH carrying one..He just isnt the type..I cant describe why exactly… but fashion icon he aint!

I think it depends of the person not the age or sex..

Image Attachments  imagesCAXJ68KP.jpg
{/if}
Posted: 16 May 2011 03:36 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

I think Jim has a about 5 of them, he wouldn’t do without it, in it is his wallet, phone, netbook, tablet, ipod, sweets, notebook, nitro spray, meds, stc etc, if they coordinate whats being worn look great.

{/if}
Posted: 16 May 2011 03:52 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Glad to see Franco is not the only male that carries everything short of the kitchen sink LadyCaz LOL I guess its a case of getting used to - he has always carried a wrist bag but now seeing this bag slung over his shoulder this morning…. I thought…mmmm okay not sure about this rolleyes - one thing for sure he is definitely going to get ribbed over it - SA is a bit behind times, so I can imagine the comments (hehe)

{/if}
Posted: 10 Aug 2011 05:00 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  362
Joined  28 Feb 2011

The bag does look masculine and before I retired (I was an engineer) I do remember some of the younger guys coming to work wearing bags to this effect.

Would I wear one being a little older…...YES!!!!!  If it was a bag like the brown one.

{/if}
Posted: 17 Apr 2012 03:29 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  31 Jul 2011

Anything to help him keep his iphone safe, but is has to be stylish to suit his stylish ways.

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 11:44 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

..... more like his wallet LOL. Well I have gotten used to it now and ja, it does look stylish. I have noticed a few younger men are going for the satchel type bag!

{/if}

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Leggings for ladies     Next Topic: Hairstyles for the summer ››

{embed="inc/forum_sponsors"}
{embed="inc/side_banner"}
{embed="inc/footer"}
{!-- --}