Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Man Bags….

Posted: 16 May 2011 02:40 PM   Ignore ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6862
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Whilst the boys were in Sweden my beloved saw these shoulder man-bags, and as he carries a wrist bag which is becoming too small considering all the gumph he carries, decided to buy a brown and black.

Now the question is this, would you let your husband wear these - are they suitably masculine or wouldn’t you see him dead carrying one! I must be hones i am not sure about this LOL

Image Attachments  IMG00373-20110516-1522.jpg
Posted: 16 May 2011 02:47 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4328
Joined  24 Jul 2009

My neighbour is the same age as my OH ..He carries a man bag similar to the one below and Ive never really thought about it..He looks fine. My father used to carry a small one, like those most often seen in Germany a wrist type thing..
I cant imagine my OH carrying one..He just isnt the type..I cant describe why exactly… but fashion icon he aint!

I think it depends of the person not the age or sex..

Image Attachments  imagesCAXJ68KP.jpg
Posted: 16 May 2011 03:36 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

I think Jim has a about 5 of them, he wouldn’t do without it, in it is his wallet, phone, netbook, tablet, ipod, sweets, notebook, nitro spray, meds, stc etc, if they coordinate whats being worn look great.

Posted: 16 May 2011 03:52 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Glad to see Franco is not the only male that carries everything short of the kitchen sink LadyCaz LOL I guess its a case of getting used to - he has always carried a wrist bag but now seeing this bag slung over his shoulder this morning…. I thought…mmmm okay not sure about this rolleyes - one thing for sure he is definitely going to get ribbed over it - SA is a bit behind times, so I can imagine the comments (hehe)

Posted: 10 Aug 2011 05:00 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  362
Joined  28 Feb 2011

The bag does look masculine and before I retired (I was an engineer) I do remember some of the younger guys coming to work wearing bags to this effect.

Would I wear one being a little older…...YES!!!!!  If it was a bag like the brown one.

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 03:29 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  31 Jul 2011

Anything to help him keep his iphone safe, but is has to be stylish to suit his stylish ways.

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 11:44 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

..... more like his wallet LOL. Well I have gotten used to it now and ja, it does look stylish. I have noticed a few younger men are going for the satchel type bag!

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Leggings for ladies     Next Topic: Hairstyles for the summer ››

chat with singles