Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Page 1 of 2.     Go to page:

Disney Theme Park

Posted: 17 Jun 2011 02:22 PM   Ignore ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7521
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Ok so it’s official….. SIL and I paid our booking today and we’re taking the three kids to Disney…..don’t know whose more excited….. The last timeI was there was when we took my dd 18years ago!!!! leaving 20 August and will spend ten days at the Theme Park   We will return via UK onward to Italy, meet up with our hubbys and fly home three days later.

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 03:48 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3175
Joined  08 Jan 2010

Well good for you SG. what a great trip that will be,  you’ll have a lot of fun and memories with the kids. You’re a good grandma, which Disney are you going to ? I can imagine there’s been a change or two in 18 years, about the only one that hasn’t changed is Mickey, forever young. smile

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 07:02 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Disney world in Florida U.S.  LMAO and the kids of today are so not Into Mickey…..

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 05:47 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  347
Joined  15 May 2010

Disney Florida was my very first experience in the USA almost 10 years ago…. wow, we couldn’t believe we were there!
I’ve also been to EuroDysney Paris 4 times and to Disneland LA but I think than one in Florida is the best! Enjoy!

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 07:37 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Thanks Silvia… ja I agree…. I’ve been to those too as well as the one in China… no comparison!

Posted: 30 Jun 2011 12:18 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  403
Joined  19 Jun 2011

Hi socialgirl, how wonderful! Last time I was there was in the late seventies and I know it’s grown massive amounts since then. Have a great time!

Posted: 12 Aug 2011 10:18 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Our travel plans have been brought forward so we leaving this coming Monday - as our original flight is via Dubai we have decided to spend a few days there and then head to New York for a day or two and then on to Washington .... SIL thought (for the kids) it would be a great opportunity to take them to The Smithsonian Museum in particular the Air and Space and then back on track to Disney. I am rather excited as we will also be meeting up with my ex (first marriage) whom I hav’nt seen in awhile red face see ya all in a couple of weeks then lol….. waves

Posted: 12 Aug 2011 10:43 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  4328
Joined  24 Jul 2009

Bye bye..Have fun but remember we want photo’s cheese

Posted: 12 Aug 2011 11:16 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Thanks Cassandra…. crumbs at the cost I Bally well hope so…..pics….you may rue the day tongue rolleye

Posted: 12 Aug 2011 07:23 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Community Superstar
Joined  08 Jan 2010

Waves SG. have a good trip my dear, it sounds very exciting, can’t wait to hear all about it.

Posted: 15 Aug 2011 08:05 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Thanks Kam…. dreading the flight with the kids but SIL is going to a herbal shop to see if we can get something to calm them and hopefully they will sleep through the flights. We are flying at 8.30 this eve which is generally past their bedtime. I am taking my iPad so will try and keep in touch. Take care all.

Posted: 15 Aug 2011 02:14 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Community Superstar
Joined  08 Jan 2010

Try eating a banana SG. not only are they good for you, they contain Tryptophan (you might have to eat a few LOL  ) but they will make you sleepy,  be careful while travelling.

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 09:19 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Hi there girls…. WE ARE BACK cheese arrived yesterday and am truly exhausted, however, we had a wonderful time in the U.S. Thankfully we missed the hurricane in NY by one day and the rest needless to say. London was good besides the odd weather and Italy fabulous.

On our return we received the sad news that my dear cousin (45 years) passed away suddenly, so its dampened our spirits somewhat to say the least - I am quite devastated….. makes one realise how fragile life is.

I haven’t read back will give it a go over the weekend…. hope everyone is doing fine - have a super weekend.

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 09:21 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  4328
Joined  24 Jul 2009

Hey Fantasic to have you back with us ..

So sorry your return home has been marred by such sad news..

Take your time to catch your breath and then .....we want photos!!

Posted: 09 Sep 2011 06:51 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  403
Joined  19 Jun 2011

Well, looky who’s here. We had a APB out on you social! So sorry about your cousin and so young! Get some rest and we will chat later. smile Hugs!!!

Oh and the Smithsonian is wonderful! I still remember that post office!

Posted: 10 Sep 2011 06:07 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Thanks Cassandra and myturn on all counts… hehe @ myturn… I think after hearing there was a quake in NY and the hurricane that followed thereafter, my family were about to do the same lol. My head is still in the clouds but I’m getting there…. Oh ja, Smithsonian is absolutely amazing - don’t think I’ve seen anything like it. We took loads of pics and and will post as soon SIL has managed to download them all!

The passing of my cousin has really knocked me for a loop…. so young as you say and what began with the flu on the Monday and resulted in a heart attach on the Sunday is beyond all comprehension! But ja, thats life for you.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Page 1 of 2.     Go to page:
Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....     Next Topic: To my mum ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles