Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

can anyone help or give some advice

Posted: 04 Jul 2011 06:21 PM   Ignore ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  1
Joined  04 Jul 2011

hi well am new to this and dont know where to start so here is goes:

im sexually active when i see my man every weekend but i have not seen him for a month

the week before my period was due (due date 4/7/2011) i started going to toilet constantly, feeling sick and sore head.

then my man came up this weekend after a month of not seeing him and we had sex now am getting this :

on sat i had a line of brownish discharge
on sunday bloated stomach
today the period well blood came but it was a pinkish discharge and its now back of six at night and all thats on my pad is a small circle of blood and when i wipe myself there hardly anything there

my periods are usually heavy and i usually am grumpy but this time a aint been grumpy at all

is this normal or what?

Posted: 04 Jul 2011 07:41 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

Why are you asking here get to the Dr

Posted: 04 Jul 2011 08:33 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7282
Joined  27 Mar 2011

I would recommend (as LadyCaz) you go to the doctor…. not normal in my opinion!

Posted: 07 Jul 2011 09:24 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1753
Joined  08 May 2010

Yeah you need to see the doctor as soon as lass. Believe me, you can still get spotting of blood when you’re pregnant (!) Even if you’re not, it’s a good diea to check checked incase there’s something else wrong, remember it’s easier to treat a disease or infection if it’s caught early

Posted: 08 Jul 2011 05:03 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  2
Joined  08 Jul 2011

why not to see the Dr.?

Posted: 21 Aug 2011 06:06 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  16 Aug 2011

Its brown in colour, watery in consistency, and musty in odour right? hmm…could be erm a number of things incl. vaginitis, cervicitis, cervical stenosis, endrometritis, neoplasm of the cervix, endrometrium. Google them and see if any of them sounds like what you have. Best to go docs though. You might have an infection.

Posted: 15 Oct 2011 05:42 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  06 Oct 2011

Go get a home pregnancy test then after u get the results of that call a doc. Good luck hope u get the results ur lookin 4

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Surrogacy.....     Next Topic: He took my daughter!!! ››

chat with singles