Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

New Fashion bought from Felicee this week

Posted: 04 Aug 2011 04:33 AM   Ignore ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  1
Joined  04 Aug 2011

I’ve tried my 1st online shopping on Monday…really convenient…& I don’t know why I feel exciting during waiting the order..hehe.

I really happy when I get the parcel today morning. The dresses are bought from Felicee.com, I bought total 2 dresses for work, they are fancy & colorful.

The yellow dress looks awesome, the color is a perfect, and the length is good as well hit right above my knees. The fabric feels great, very light and comfortable fabric.

I love the purple dress very much! It is well made, silky, slightly roomy and comfortable. I’m a big fan of the 1920’s-1930’s, and this piece is very versatile in my wardrobe- it pairs very well with vintage and modern items.

I think this Felicee is worth to try, love them:-)

Image Attachments  IMG_0573.JPGIMG_0571.JPG

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Beach Fashion - Sarongs Anyone?     Next Topic: Blonde or brunette ››

chat with singles