Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

foundations and cover ups

Posted: 25 Aug 2011 08:46 PM   Ignore ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  23 Aug 2011

dont you just hate seeing girls that look like they got a mask on their face well i do lol
i know its hard to pick the right foundation or coverup
but i find this completely unnatractive and disgusting :x yukkk

Posted: 09 Oct 2011 04:49 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Valued Contributor
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  80
Joined  25 Sep 2011

Yes I agree, not saying I’m perfect and don’t need make up, but some women with too much just make things look worse. Confidence makes up for anything.

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 01:37 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3163
Joined  08 Jan 2010

The key to that stuff is getting the proper shade, and lots of blending. And also to not forget your neck…..

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 06:43 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

For me I use minimum I can to enhance my colouring and highlight features but like has been said just enough done right and you feel fantastic, too much and well they look like they hire in a plasterer to put the foundation on. For me the eyes are the most important, I see them as a focal point and use them as such for work.

Posted: 10 Oct 2011 07:27 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7506
Joined  27 Mar 2011

I like using foundation, feel undressed without it! I think the problem is that some women choose the wrong clouring and go too dark… as LC said you need just enough to enhance ones colouring and I agree Kam…. the NECK… so many forget that area lol

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: older ladies trying to look young ?     Next Topic: Thongs ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles