Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Cant find these jeans!

Posted: 17 Oct 2011 06:28 PM   Ignore ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  1
Joined  17 Oct 2011

Lets imagine that i am a boy, and that my girlfriend showed me this pair of jeans she wanted to get but didnt. Im now thinking about getting them for her, but now i cannot find the jeans!

They are skinny blue jeans with a yellow fade along the front thigh,knee and shins.
i believed they were on American apparel but i cannot find them, and cant find them on any similar fashion site.

The problem is that whatver site she showed me, was the american version , which is part of the reason why she didnt buy them, because of the cost of return if she didnt like them as we are in the UK.

Can someone shed any light on the where they are? I believe they were at around 70 US dollars in price. Anyone who finds them will be making me look extremely good when she recieves them smile

Please help!

Posted: 19 Nov 2011 08:15 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Manager
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2202
Joined  16 Jul 2008

I doubt anyone here will be able to help since your description is still a little on the generic side. Can you try searching through your browser’s history to find the site you originally found them on?

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Thongs     Next Topic: ASDA ’Nice bum’ jeans. Anyone?? ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles