Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Inspiring Stories

Posted: 02 Nov 2011 04:01 PM   Ignore ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  25 Aug 2011

Hello again girls…

As my recipe simmers in the crockpot (thanks to all who submitted great slow cooker recipes), I thought I would check in on the forum.

I was feeling a little down the other week and found this new website that is starting to collect inspiring stories. It really changed my mood so thought I would share. www.agreatplace.ca.

It made me realize we have to look for the good in every day, despite what we may be going through. It’s out there.

Cheers, ladies.

Posted: 02 Nov 2011 04:45 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7645
Joined  27 Mar 2011

hey there MM waves…. thanks for the link will take a peek. You so right…. if you’re handed a lemon turn it into an orange -  ummmmm…...something along those lines lol

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 03:03 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  403
Joined  19 Jun 2011

lol, sounds good to me SC…orange lemonade. I will take a look too. Thanks for the sweet gesture. smile
I just checked out the site. How nice to read something positive about our world. There are so many good people in the world. I saved it. smile

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 10:21 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Joined  25 Aug 2011

Funny…once I read some of the stories, one came back to me that I had totally forgotten so I posted one. How nice to remember these moments that would typically be lost. smile

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 11:47 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7645
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Was it Mohammed Ali who said “helping others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth” - in helping others we’re actually helping ourselves…. great site.

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 11:49 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Joined  25 Aug 2011

Awesome quote. Going to keep that one in mind when encountering others. I hope those stories continue to grow! If any of you share on the site, let me know. Would love to read more inspiring stuff. smile

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Wedding weight loss     Next Topic: Should I just go to the hospital? ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles