Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Sunglasses…

Posted: 17 Nov 2011 09:26 AM   Ignore ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7282
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Stood on my sunglasses I use for cycling this morning….  been surfing the net to get some idea of some popular sport glasses and came across a brand called ‘Dirty Dog’!!!! Ever heard of them girls! - can’t say I’m mad about their range - somewhat limited, but did like one pair.

Anyhow, got me wondering….. are you into eksey, fashionable, known brand sunglasses or is your main focus on eye-protection! Which brands do you favour!

‘sporty’ Dirty Dog brand:

Image Attachments  Dirty_Dog_Sunglasses.jpg
Posted: 17 Nov 2011 07:24 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Manager
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2155
Joined  16 Jul 2008

I am not big on sunglasses - I need them, but I really struggle to find any that I think suit me or fit me properly. When I was in Banff back in 2005 I tried on a pair in a ski store and liked them. I still have them and wear them to this day. No idea what the brand is, though! Oh, and before you ask, no - they are not ski goggles!!!

Posted: 17 Nov 2011 08:41 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

LMAO Martin wouldn’t dare ask, but I was sorta visualising .... wink

Image Attachments  goggles.jpg
Posted: 17 Apr 2012 02:31 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  101
Joined  31 Jul 2011

They look cool, I have enough.

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 02:02 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

I love flipping through different styles and trends… it’s like second nature to me….

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: ASDA ’Nice bum’ jeans. Anyone??     Next Topic: Turquoise! ››

chat with singles