Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Urine Leakage After Sneeze/Cough

Posted: 25 Nov 2011 04:51 AM   Ignore ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  2
Joined  25 Nov 2011

I’m 44 and go thru phases of having a little leak after a cough or a sneeze.  It is sooo anoying and frustrating.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Posted: 25 Nov 2011 08:59 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

it’s normal, do pelvic floor exercises and tenna lady

Posted: 25 Nov 2011 11:56 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7707
Joined  27 Mar 2011

I understand it is very common but you don’t have to live with it even though it may only be a small bother…. it is also not necessarily indicative of the aging process either…. go to a doctor it can be sorted out.

Posted: 28 Nov 2011 03:21 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Total Posts:  20
Joined  08 Nov 2011

One of the easiest ways of strengthening the muscles in your pelvic floor is to strengthen your vagina. You go to the sex shop and buy two little balls, I don’t remember what they are called. They are small and you insert one in your vagina as you go about your daily life your vagina muscles have to squeeze to keep it in otherwise it falls out. When you get good at doing one, you can add the second one, which again makes the exercise harder. This works if it is just a question of weak muscles in the pelvic floor. Have you ever had this problem. Suddenly, like out of the blue you feel an urgent need to go to the toilet? That is a different problem but again can be fixed when you know what it is.

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 11:40 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  403
Joined  19 Jun 2011

lol! I am so sorry for laughing, but the visual is hysterical! lol!

I agree with SG, you want to rule out bladder infection or UTI. Then if you still have the problem (it’s called stress incontinence), you can try doing “Kegel” exercises which amounts to squeezing the vagina and relaxing…holding for count of 10 each time. This can be done while watching t.v., doing dishes, driving…it’s completely inconspicuous. wink

Also make sure you are drinking enough water and maybe cranberry juice.

Posted: 01 Dec 2011 03:31 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Joined  08 Nov 2011

True, you can do exercises as you described Getting Addicted but they are not nearly as effective as quickly, and apart from that you need to make conscious effort to do them. The use of the balls make the matter much easier and more effective, even if you do find it amusing.

Posted: 03 Dec 2011 05:20 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  19 Jun 2011

Sorry, it just hit my funny bone. smile

Posted: 03 Dec 2011 02:59 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Joined  08 Nov 2011

Fair enough myturn. I thought I’d share with you something related that I also found funny at the time. It appears that someone has developed a computer game, (which I didn’t see myself but someone else had told me about it in Sydney)in which the mouse is replaced by a device that the woman puts into her vagina and squeezes every time she wants to move some piece on the screen. So by squeezes she plays a computer game. It is supposed to make the process of strengthening the abdominal muscles, which is the final outcome of the exercises/game, much easier and fun. I don’t know if I would try it but I was amused by it.

Posted: 03 Dec 2011 04:31 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

LMAO that is hilarious ANI… noooooo haha -  but ja adds a bit of fun to it lol.

Posted: 12 Dec 2011 04:49 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Joined  08 Nov 2011

Makes me laugh too to think of what sort of games they must be playing. You’d have to be pretty good at squeezing muscles if you’re gonna play war games or adventure games and not get killed, aye!

Posted: 13 Dec 2011 04:44 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  19 Jun 2011

ANI, you’re a kick! LOL…giggling here. wink

Posted: 13 Dec 2011 05:18 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Joined  08 Nov 2011

I have to admit I was laughing when I first heard of this and I laugh every time I think about it.

Posted: 13 Dec 2011 06:29 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
Joined  27 Mar 2011

I must be honest I keep coming back to this thread and cannot help but pack up laughing….  Ummmm it’s quite inconceivable actually lol

Posted: 14 Dec 2011 02:01 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Valued Contributor
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  80
Joined  25 Sep 2011

Well I’ll admit that I’ve used the vagina balls; they’re called Ben Wa Balls. They range in sizes, some get pretty large.. I used them for purposes, well, other than pee-problems; so I can’t speak to their effectiveness for that. I honestly think they would work, if musculature is the problem; you can definitely feel a difference.
As for their other purposes, they definitely make you feel tighter!

Posted: 14 Dec 2011 04:55 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

Hehehehe yep they do make the day go with a smile especially if you walk a lot

Posted: 15 Dec 2011 02:26 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Valued Contributor
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  80
Joined  25 Sep 2011
LadyCaz - 14 Dec 2011 04:55 AM

Hehehehe yep they do make the day go with a smile especially if you walk a lot

hehe, yeah make sure you don’t mind ruining the panties you wear while you’re using them.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Lack Of Motivation     Next Topic: Where has my mojo gone? ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles