Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

French Boy Dies…..

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 09:23 AM   Ignore ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7521
Joined  27 Mar 2011

after father puts him in the washing machine and turns it on!!!!!!!!!!! What an absolute horror story…. WHAT IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY…. dear lord it is sickening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067195/Boy-dies-father-puts-washing-machine-switches-punishment-prank.html

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 07:55 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Manager
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2186
Joined  16 Jul 2008

I think what makes this story even worse is the fact this wasn’t the first time it had happened. I have no idea what goes through the minds of some people. What an awful story.

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 08:14 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  819
Joined  29 Sep 2010

Sick man. That’s dreadful.

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 11:57 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

words fail me sick

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 08:47 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7521
Joined  27 Mar 2011

I suppose there is not alot one can say… as you say Martin so disturbing the fact its happened before - how does the schools and child welfare not pick this up to me is absolute negligence. I believe their six (can you believe it) other children have been removed!!! Its heartbreaking when you think there are thousands of people desperate to have children and here this lot… let me say no more!

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 05:10 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  403
Joined  19 Jun 2011

Sigh, God rest his angelic little soul. It’s a good thing I am not the one who makes the laws because I would have Mr. Idiot put in a large washing machine and forget to turn it off! So sickening.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Tram experience     Next Topic: 1 month old baby boy battered and raped. ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles