Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Turquoise! 

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 01:51 PM   Ignore ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  4
Joined  29 Nov 2011

I heard that it’s like probably one of the most popular new jewelry trends that started a few years back and goes well with any skin tone…

what do you all think of Turquoise?? smile

http://piratehorn.com/product/turquoise-drop-earrings-on-french-wire  <—- I <3 <3 <3 <3, I want!

I’m going to be having my 21st birthday soon and I was thinking of a long white tank dress with a turquoise & silver necklace and those earrings. What do you all think??

-Jenn

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 03:38 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7700
Joined  27 Mar 2011

I do like the combination Jenn…. what is a tank dress!  I was browsing and noticed snowman, wreath and Xmas tree pins…. wondering who on earth would wear such lol…. I love Xmas and all that goes with it - not to wear as jewelry lol.

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 03:50 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  4
Joined  29 Nov 2011

Picture something like a tank top that’s long and form fitting:  http://www.6pm.com/jessica-simpson-confetti-tank-dress-multi
but the one I have is all white and I was thinking of a turquoise necklace.

I just need ideas on shoes..

Posted: 29 Nov 2011 04:00 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7700
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Ok got it….. I personally prefer chunky costume jewelry… probably got something to do with my age lol. Silver/ platinum with torquiose is a lovely combination….Well let’s google and I’m sure we will come up with something eh! ure the girls here will have some ideas.

Posted: 30 Nov 2011 08:09 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1279
Joined  29 May 2010

That is my birthstone hehe and i have a set of studs with my birthstone on them

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Sunglasses...     Next Topic: What’s your nickname? ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles