Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Friends look at me with eyes of contempt (Is that really bad dating with a older woman?

Posted: 03 Feb 2012 03:30 AM   Ignore ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02 Feb 2012

I am 25 and have no problem getting dates with women my age. I’m a young professional and

have confidence in my abilities with women my age. However, I am incredibly attracted to

older women. I find such beauty in maturity. I work in a professional environment where I am

around professional older women all the time. I can’t help but fantasize about them. There

is something about a woman who is well versed, educated, smart, and mature that drives me

wild. So I try to ask them out and start to go some dating sites ,such as cougarchats etc…I am eager to have a long good relationship with a mature woman. Friends look at me

with eyes of contempt.Is this wrong? And if it’s not, do older women even take men my age

seriously?

Posted: 03 Feb 2012 05:56 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4328
Joined  24 Jul 2009

Look, who you date is up to you ...

Some women like younger men and the energy they have fine..

As long as the relationship is a healthy and consensual one then what other people think is their business and you must have the courage of your convictions and stick with what you want and not what others expect.

Posted: 03 Feb 2012 10:34 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  7570
Joined  27 Mar 2011

I wouldn’t worry about your friends reaction… it is your life and you are entitled to be with women with whom you mutually respect, enjoy and love.

Oh ja, there are most certainly women who lean towards younger men… these days many women wish to retain a certain amount of independence which does not always work when dating an older man who generally assumes a protective and paternal role… so absolutely, follow your heart jollycat.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: From Teacher to Dreamer     Next Topic: Hi Everyone ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles