Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Police badly bitten

Posted: 23 Mar 2012 08:23 PM   Ignore ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  696
Joined  06 Dec 2008

5 Police checking up on missing suspects in part of London were bitten by a Pitt bull type dog,yestrday, 3 of them were badly bit & 1 will probably have to have skin grafts, the dog was shot. Another case of a powerful dog being uncontrollable

Posted: 23 Mar 2012 09:12 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Female Forum Royalty
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6862
Joined  27 Mar 2011

Oi :( thats one breed that scares the he’ll out of me!

Posted: 23 Mar 2012 10:41 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4328
Joined  24 Jul 2009

There is video of the attack, beware it does show the dogs being beaten ect but showes that more could have been done by the officers to avoid the dog or restrain it by use of catch pole or pepper spray…
The dog was said to be pit bull but looks more like a staffie it was also reported as a large dog but in the video it appears to be just a medium sized dog.

What you hear / read is not always quite what really happened..The first video has no sound the second does and is more clear.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16194282

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/9162117/Police-mauled-in-vicious-dog-attack-shoot-animal-dead.html

Posted: 24 Mar 2012 01:05 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  2702
Joined  08 Jan 2010

Thats awful, I might be crazy but all I can think of is the poor dog, what was the point to beating the dog, when they ended up shooting him anyway. I wouldn’t say there was any intention to try and subdue him.

Posted: 24 Mar 2012 05:45 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  4328
Joined  24 Jul 2009

Compare the video to the way the newspaper wrote the report..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cops-mauled-by-pitbull-dog-in-london-769126

Makes it sound as if these officers were surprised by the dog and had no chance of escape…Which we see from the video isnt true.

Im not saying the dog wasnt a dangerous animal often the drugs dealers will train the dog to attack so that they have time to dispose of evidence or escape, just that the approach by the police wasnt clever they had information that the dog was on the premises so why not send in animal control as well?
In the end the dog doing what its master taught it to do paid the ultimate price..

Posted: 24 Mar 2012 09:15 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Community Superstar
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

To me no dog is dangerous it’s the owners who are the dangerous ones who teach the dog’s to behave that way.

Posted: 24 Mar 2012 09:26 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  696
Joined  06 Dec 2008

Looking at the video it looks like the Police played it all wrong , Ican understand the man was in pain but hitting the dog over the head & trying to run with it attatchd to him was wrong, someone should have tried to coax the dog away from the injured man, also on the video it didnt look as if more than one man was hurt,or that the others tried to help him, it looked like one was running away

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Shooting at Jewish School in Paris     Next Topic: 17 yr old jailed for sex with 15 yr old ››

chat with singles