Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

do you feel satisfied with job compensation?

Posted: 14 Sep 2015 09:29 PM   Ignore ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  257
Joined  01 Mar 2015

Whatever line of work that you are in, are you feeling satisfied with the amount of compensation that you receive? Whether you are in it for the money or satisfaction, we all like to think that the level of compensation is commiserative with our performance and effort. I guess we all like to feel appreciated. Do you remember a time when you feel that you were did not go hand in hand with the compensation?

Posted: 23 Sep 2015 10:48 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  357
Joined  24 Mar 2015

I worked very hard to get the job I’m in. I feel it was worth the effort. I really love being an office assistant. I also am a published writer, which I worked hard to make happen. There is a feeling of satisfaction in my work. I’m not mega rich, but that doesn’t matter. All that matters is I love what I do and that is the reward.

Posted: 24 Mar 2016 08:18 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Community Manager
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2251
Joined  16 Jul 2008

I’d love to reframe this one - how important do you feel your compensation is when it comes to your commitment and dedication to your role? Is it the main thing that keeps you where you are, or is it less important than other factors?

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles