Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

holiday swimwear

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

Is it hemorrhoids? 

Posted: 26 Jan 2016 10:05 PM   Ignore ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Total Posts:  30
Joined  01 Dec 2015

Hello,

My son has been experiencing blood on the toilet paper after excretion. I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I’m starting to get worried if it could be hemorrhoids. His lifestyle is very healthy. He always comes home after school to eat my cooking. I live in a healthy lifestyle so I always try my best to keep him in the best shape. He drinks a good amount of water everyday. He doesn’t drink soda so I know water shouldn’t be a problem. He also loves to eat fruits like oranges, apples, strawberries, grapes, and watermelons. Do you think its hemorrhoids? Should I contact and send him to a doctor for check up? I bought him a small stool so he can elevate his feet when he uses the restroom.

Posted: 26 Jan 2016 11:44 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2623
Joined  03 Nov 2013

I had them once after a nasty bout of the runs.

It settled very fast after some cheap cream from the chemist. It is important he keeps it clean with soap and water, because being very tender they are prone to gathering specks of faeces due to poor wiping.

Incidentally, they are very common in the male gay community.

Posted: 03 Feb 2016 12:49 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Joined  01 Dec 2015

My son is 21 years old. I’m not too sure on how much is a lot of blood but I believe it is a decent amount. I increased his fiber intake and it seemed to be getting better. However, he doesn’t drink as much water as he does on the weekends and that makes his feces to be drier.

Posted: 03 Feb 2016 08:03 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2623
Joined  03 Nov 2013

How much is a lot of blood? smile

Keep in mind that we donate half a litre of blood when we donate blood to the blood bank, without stresssing our systems.

To measure how much blood that is, realise that you could paint a large wall with that much blood.

It’s a lot!

Posted: 05 Feb 2016 12:37 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Joined  01 Dec 2015

haha not the point where he loses half a litter of blood. that would be too crazy, the toilet paper would be completely red ><

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Tips to relieve gas and bloating during pregnancy     Next Topic: Seven years today... ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles