Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

holiday swimwear

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

Anyone agree with this statement?

Posted: 23 Feb 2017 11:12 AM   Ignore ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  119
Joined  05 Nov 2011

Its easier to put on weight, than it is to lose weight!

Posted: 23 Feb 2017 03:51 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1199
Joined  06 Sep 2008

Yes! And so fustrating!

Posted: 23 Feb 2017 11:25 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  226
Joined  18 Jan 2017
rachel21 - 23 Feb 2017 11:12 AM

Its easier to put on weight, than it is to lose weight!

Totally! I am +/- 5 lbs easily, more toward the +!

Posted: 27 Feb 2017 08:50 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Valued Contributor
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  11 Dec 2016

At this time of the year it is so easy to just sit inside and eat. I never feel in the mood for cleaning my bike after a ride through muddy woodland tracks and am waiting for the spring!

Posted: 28 Feb 2017 01:03 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  394
Joined  24 Mar 2015

I like treating myself to fudge and chocolate. This makes losing weight difficult, but it is my fault at the end of the day. Still, some people can eat like a horse and still stay skinny. But part of it is genetics. I have to accept I’ll never have a body of a supermodel.

One: I’m 5"2.
Two: I’m apple shaped.
Three: I don’t exercise as much as I should.
Four: I love my food.
Five: I don’t want to go hungry.

Yes, models ARE fabulous and gorgeous but they are them and I am me. I have my own attributes and make the most of them. Plus, not being tall isn’t the end of the world, is it?

Posted: 28 Feb 2017 10:30 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1199
Joined  06 Sep 2008

Very true KitKatKitty, at some point we need to celebrate that we will all be different and should be comfortable with having treats now and then. Moderation and healthy habits are essential.

Posted: 01 Mar 2017 04:12 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  226
Joined  18 Jan 2017
KitKatKitty - 28 Feb 2017 01:03 PM

I like treating myself to fudge and chocolate. This makes losing weight difficult, but it is my fault at the end of the day. Still, some people can eat like a horse and still stay skinny. But part of it is genetics. I have to accept I’ll never have a body of a supermodel.

One: I’m 5"2.
Two: I’m apple shaped.
Three: I don’t exercise as much as I should.
Four: I love my food.
Five: I don’t want to go hungry.

Yes, models ARE fabulous and gorgeous but they are them and I am me. I have my own attributes and make the most of them. Plus, not being tall isn’t the end of the world, is it?

Kitkatkitty,  I am 5’3 and as of this morning, I weigh 116lbs. Eating is also my hobby….haha…I work so I can’t let myself go hungry because I can’t think straight when I am.  I am however on a 5:2 diet now ( 2 days eating 500 calories or less and eat whatever I like the other 5 days).

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Not strictly my health but...     Next Topic: Quasense - Birth Control Question ››

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles