{embed="inc/top"} {embed="inc/main_nav"}
{embed="/inc/forum-topbnr"}
{!--

register or login

--> --}

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

Quasense - Birth Control Question

Posted: 27 Feb 2017 03:11 PM   Ignore ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  2
Joined  23 Jan 2017

Hoping someone on this forum is familiar with the quarterly birth control pill Quasense.

It says to start the pill on the first Sunday once your period starts. 

I was due to start yesterday (Sunday) and had a tiny (really tiny) amount of spotting, let’s say I noticed a tiny bit on tissue but then nothing for the rest of the day.

My period starting properly this morning (Monday).

For the pill I guess I don’t know if I should have started it yesterday, just ignore the 1st Sunday pill and start today with Monday’s pill or start it next Sunday which feels too late?

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks
K

Posted: 28 Feb 2017 01:08 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1290
Joined  06 Sep 2008

Hi K, Welcome to the forum.

I am sorry but I am unfamiliar with quarterly birth control pill Quasense. If you are unsure get in touch with your doctor’s office, I’m sure they received that question before.

Posted: 28 Feb 2017 09:55 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  11 Dec 2016

Hi K

Welcome grin

I would agree with Kiwi on this. That is what the doctor is there for and a quick discussion would put your mind at rest. It is something you need to be confident with, and an online advisor would not know (in the general sense) if there are any other details to take into account.

Posted: 28 Feb 2017 01:03 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  524
Joined  24 Mar 2015

Definitely talk to your doctor or even a nurse about your birth control pills. They’ll have all the information you need. I don’t know myself I’m afraid but a professional will.

Posted: 02 Mar 2017 08:15 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2495
Joined  08 May 2010

Talk to the dr.

Hormonal birth control is particularly temperamental. Each woman responds to each different cocktail differently, it might just take a while until you find a tolerable mix for you.

Posted: 12 Mar 2017 06:10 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  327
Joined  18 Jan 2017
LoveDance - 27 Feb 2017 03:11 PM

Hoping someone on this forum is familiar with the quarterly birth control pill Quasense.

I was due to start yesterday (Sunday) and had a tiny (really tiny) amount of spotting, let’s say I noticed a tiny bit on tissue but then nothing for the rest of the day.

For the pill I guess I don’t know if I should have started it yesterday, just ignore the 1st Sunday pill and start today with Monday’s pill or start it next Sunday which feels too late?

Thanks
K

Did you see a doctor, K? Is everything okay now?

Posted: 13 Mar 2017 03:01 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Shy
Total Posts:  2
Joined  23 Jan 2017
annelee - 12 Mar 2017 06:10 AM
LoveDance - 27 Feb 2017 03:11 PM

Thanks
K

Did you see a doctor, K? Is everything okay now?

Hi Annelee,

No I didn’t but I haven’t started taking the pills yet anyway, I have the full instructions there was just an oddity last month that didn’t match the instructions they gave.  I decided to wait and will start this month instead smile

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Anyone agree with this statement?     Next Topic: How to deal with Stress in a healthy way? ››

{embed="inc/forum_sponsors"}
{embed="inc/side_banner"}
{embed="inc/footer"}
{!-- --}