{embed="inc/top"} {embed="inc/main_nav"}
{embed="/inc/forum-topbnr"}
{!--

register or login

--> --}

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

Vintage Life Magazine

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 01:32 AM   Ignore ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  16 Mar 2017

http://www.vintagelifemagazine.com/

Basically, I found this magazine while doing a search on for chic, mod, modern, old fashioned, retro, traditional, and vintage chats discussions forums. I for one have been looking for something like this. I love would also love the other previous (1900-`10s) decades covered as well. At the same time I would also love to see parenting, family, and beyond to cover here. They are just as important as the other subjects. This also applies to seeing a subscription option for both digital and print because I found its much easier to have all around.

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 08:23 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  524
Joined  24 Mar 2015

Cool!

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 05:10 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1290
Joined  06 Sep 2008

That sounds like a fun site. I will have to check it out. Thank you for recommending.

Posted: 27 Mar 2017 10:11 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  16 Mar 2017
kiwi - 27 Mar 2017 05:10 PM

That sounds like a fun site. I will have to check it out. Thank you for recommending.

Kiwi,

Your quite welcome and yeah its a fun site from what I saw.  When I 1st browsed it.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: My Artwork     Next Topic: Whats everyone reading now ››

{embed="inc/forum_sponsors"}
{embed="inc/side_banner"}
{embed="inc/footer"}
{!-- --}