{embed="inc/top"} {embed="inc/main_nav"}
{embed="/inc/forum-topbnr"}
{!--

register or login

--> --}

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

Beyond seeing blogroll and a/n information/s resource/s area/sub/s area/s on FF

Posted: 20 Apr 2017 12:46 AM   Ignore ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  16 Mar 2017

4/19/17

Dear Martin,

Have to say that I never even either consider/ed/, forgot/ten, and beyond for doing something like this.  Since I mostly took it for granted regarding beyond all of this.

I for one have seen blogroll/s on at least one of the many chit/chats/discussions/forums/all on other social media networking portals/sites.  That I have either browsed/heard/join/looked/read/seen/beyond.  In which I would love to see on here.  So, that I don’t have go the length anymore regarding my current posting style/sharing or vice versa.  Also would love to see others.  Even the ones that aren’t on here as well.

At the same time have you also thought about having a/n information resource/s area/s sub/area/s.  I mean even if its a thread/s in each/every single area/s/sub/s area/s on FF.  As you see for it/beyond.  I for one have seen them on either quite a couple/few of them on others.  Even through I knew about, but really never pursued it.  Also, it/they can be from either the majority/minority/in the middle of the road/off/nline.  So, that again I don’t have to go the length on either responding/starting a new intro/post thread.  Especially, when its not that very much/beyond.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 05:00 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Community Manager
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2261
Joined  16 Jul 2008

We have a lot of resources via all the articles we have published on the site. In terms of a blogroll, I suspect this may be a bit of an outdated concept — but if enough members are willing to contribute to a master list of blogs they enjoy I am open to setting one up.

{if signature_image AND logged_in}
{/if}
Posted: 25 Apr 2017 09:06 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  524
Joined  24 Mar 2015

It is really up to the users of this website to decide how they’d like it set up. I like its current format but a few changes would be welcome. I don’t have any ideas as to those changes but we’ll see what people on here decide.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

{embed="inc/forum_sponsors"}
{embed="inc/side_banner"}
{embed="inc/footer"}
{!-- --}