Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

Beyond having a birth plan and especially more with the hospital one with of all OB/GYN/s, nurse/s, and beyond

Posted: 21 Apr 2017 01:08 AM   Ignore ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  188
Joined  16 Mar 2017

4/20/17

Dear everyone both on/ff of here,

I know it/all about this from either heard/ing, read/ing, seen, watch/ed, and beyond about all of this.  I mean from it/all of my past experiences combined.  Now, I mostly it/they a thing from the past at least as far as I gathered in the last couple/few yrs now.

So, basically now I’m still wondering if it/they are even worth it in the long run.  I mean like are it/they are beneficial in the long run.  Since mostly they get thrown by the wayside..

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 01:47 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  326
Joined  18 Jan 2017

Jessica,  do you mean you don’t believe in the medical assistance during childbirth?

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 01:59 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Joined  16 Mar 2017
annelee - 23 Apr 2017 01:47 AM

Jessica,  do you mean you don’t believe in the medical assistance during childbirth?

Anne,

Hmm where did you get that from.  In which I’m more in the middle fo the road on this as opposed to no medical assistance during this time.

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 02:01 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  326
Joined  18 Jan 2017
Jessica A B - 23 Apr 2017 01:59 AM

Anne,

Hmm where did you get that from.  In which I’m more in the middle fo the road on this as opposed to no medical assistance during this time.

Oh I see! 

I believe in medical assistance during child birth. I think every woman should give birth in an environment where she will be taken care of by qualified help if anything goes wrong.

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 03:13 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Joined  16 Mar 2017
annelee - 23 Apr 2017 02:01 AM
Jessica A B - 23 Apr 2017 01:59 AM

Anne,

Oh I see! 

I believe in medical assistance during child birth. I think every woman should give birth in an environment where she will be taken care of by qualified help if anything goes wrong.

Ann,

At the same time how feel it about all/either NM (Nurse/s/ing Midwife/s/ry), CPM (Certified Professional Midwif/ve/ery), doula/s, and authorized staff at Freestanding Birth Center.  In which is/are everything like/un in what I basically describe so far.  They can’t/don’t do/provide certain medical intervention/s, cesarean/c-sections on the premises.  That requires them to transfer.  This is/ are also the case/s for also LM (laid midwife) homebirth/s.  Don’t worry I’m highly against LM ones because whom knows who they are/such.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Pregnancy workouts?

Popular Content (Sponsored: These links will take you away from Female Forum)

chat with singles