{embed="inc/top"} {embed="inc/main_nav"}
{embed="/inc/forum-topbnr"}
{!--

register or login

--> --}

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

Do You Wear Rings?

Posted: 21 Apr 2017 02:27 PM   Ignore ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  524
Joined  24 Mar 2015

The above question. I do and have a wide variety of them. I LOVE wearing other jewellery, as well. Earrings have always been a statement for me. I had my ears pierced as a young teenager and have worn earrings ever since. Anyhow, rings dress up manicured nails and I love the different looks. Over to you!

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 09:06 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  11 Dec 2016

I don’t like rings much so have few.

I do have many sets of earrings and love wearing them. I also have a number of watches in different colours / styles. It just sometimes is annoying as, having so many, it always seems that one needs a battery change LOL

Posted: 22 Apr 2017 10:01 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3396
Joined  05 Sep 2008

Yep, wedding, engagement and eternity rings. Another set of three on my middle finger, and another celtic ring on my right ring finger. Looking to get one more for another finger and maybe some thumb rings.

{if signature_image AND logged_in}
{/if}
Posted: 22 Apr 2017 06:28 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  16 Mar 2017
KitKatKitty - 21 Apr 2017 02:27 PM

The above question. I do and have a wide variety of them. I LOVE wearing other jewellery, as well. Earrings have always been a statement for me. I had my ears pierced as a young teenager and have worn earrings ever since. Anyhow, rings dress up manicured nails and I love the different looks. Over to you!

SpinningJen - 22 Apr 2017 09:06 AM

I don’t like rings much so have few.

I do have many sets of earrings and love wearing them. I also have a number of watches in different colours / styles. It just sometimes is annoying as, having so many, it always seems that one needs a battery change LOL

Souxi - 22 Apr 2017 10:01 AM

Yep, wedding, engagement and eternity rings. Another set of three on my middle finger, and another celtic ring on my right ring finger. Looking to get one more for another finger and maybe some thumb rings.

KitKatKitty, Jen, and Souxi,

Pretty much same besides both the engagement and wedding rings. In which I have yet to reach this stage of life and find my Mr. Right 1st a ball.

At the same time I pretty much it low key for everyday.  Its/they a/re a current watch (Apple), cross necklace, couple of rings, and earrings.  If its more formal/going out/beyond.  Its/they a/re also with a old watch, a necklace, couple of bracelets as well.

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 01:42 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Getting Addicted
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  327
Joined  18 Jan 2017

I am wearing my eternity wedding band and the engagement ring everyday when I am out. I also wear a pair of diamond earrings 70% of the time. But I alternate earrings when the clothes I wear require it.

Posted: 23 Apr 2017 01:45 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  16 Mar 2017
annelee - 23 Apr 2017 01:42 AM

I am wearing my eternity wedding band and the engagement ring everyday when I am out. I also wear a pair of diamond earrings 70% of the time. But I alternate earrings when the clothes I wear require it.

Anne,

Same here with alternate earrings as well.  Plus, I also have ones especially for Christmas.  In which are tree with color lights on them, but most of them are gone from wear over the yrs.

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 09:33 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  524
Joined  24 Mar 2015

It’s great to hear that people love their jewellery. Earrings aren’t worn by everyone but I couldn’t live without earrings myself. I have a vast collection of them: I have quirky, studs, drops, jewels. The list goes on. I do also wear necklaces. I love bead necklaces the best. Anyhow, jewellery is where it’s at.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

{embed="inc/forum_sponsors"}
{embed="inc/side_banner"}
{embed="inc/footer"}
{!-- --}