{embed="inc/top"} {embed="inc/main_nav"}
{embed="/inc/forum-topbnr"}
{!--

register or login

--> --}

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

* Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
* A real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
* Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
* Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky us! Sign in here.

Daughter in-law e-mailed me 3 times…

Posted: 11 May 2017 07:14 PM   Ignore ]  
Breaking the Ice
Rank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  10 Jan 2017

Hi Ladies,
Sorry that I have not posted in a while.  My daughter in law has e-maied us 3 times.  Once February, once in March and then in April to wish us
a Happy Easter.  While I’m happy that she has, I am still angry with her and my son for what they did to us at there wedding.  And in the past
I always answered her e-mails right away and than never heard back.
So I guess what I’m saying is I don’t want to be hurt again,  Thank you all
for listening.

Flowers

Posted: 12 May 2017 07:14 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  190
Joined  11 Dec 2016

Hi Flowers

I hope things are Ok with you x

It is obviously a personal thing, but if it were me I would keep in loose contact. Time may change things all round, but a rift may be more difficult to heal after a long time.

Posted: 13 May 2017 12:49 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  217
Joined  16 Mar 2017
Flowers - 11 May 2017 07:14 PM

Hi Ladies,

Sorry that I have not posted in a while.  My daughter in law has e-maied us 3 times.  Once February, once in March and then in April to wish us
a Happy Easter.  While I’m happy that she has, I am still angry with her and my son for what they did to us at there wedding.  And in the past
I always answered her e-mails right away and than never heard back.
So I guess what I’m saying is I don’t want to be hurt again,  Thank you all
for listening.

Flowers

SpinningJen - 12 May 2017 07:14 AM

Hi Flowers

I hope things are Ok with you x

It is obviously a personal thing, but if it were me I would keep in loose contact. Time may change things all round, but a rift may be more difficult to heal after a long time.

Flowers and Jen,

I’m in totally agreement with what Jen said to you because family members can’t be replace like friends are no matter what.

Yeah its perfectly alright to not be here because being on chit chat/s, discussion/s, forum/s, other social media network/ing portal/s, and site/s isn’t really our #1 priority for sure.

Posted: 14 May 2017 09:35 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Fully Addicted
RankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  524
Joined  24 Mar 2015

I can understand not wanting to be hurt again. I don’t know exactly what she and your son did to you at their wedding, but it must have been horrible. Is it something you can forgive and move on? Of course you’ll never forget, but leaving it in the past and moving forward will help. That is easy for me to say but you don’t want to be bitter. Still, you’ve every right to be angry. I don’t think you’ll ever trust your daughter-in-law again, but I’d leave her to her own devices and not give her the time of day.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Post Reply New Topic

‹‹ Previous Topic: Good manners for young ladies...1859     Next Topic: advice needed ››

{embed="inc/forum_sponsors"}
{embed="inc/side_banner"}
{embed="inc/footer"}
{!-- --}