Welcome!
We are an online community for women.
Click here to join us (it's free)!

Female Forum

JOIN THE CONVERSATION

Become a member of Female Forum today! Real testimonials from other members:

Everyone is treated equally and accepted for who they are - Chatterbox
Female Forum is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of - Souxi
Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyone's opinion - Flutterby
Theres no nastiness. Female Forum is just a nice place to come for a chat. You seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality - Cat

Click here to join now - it's free! Already a member? Lucky you! Sign in here.

Page 3 of 3.     Go to page:

Should Men be Allowed to Join Female Forum?

Posted: 15 Dec 2011 05:34 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1747
Joined  08 May 2010

I have to say, I’d probably feel a little uncomfortable if men were able to access the site freely. I dont mind the few men we have because they are generally thoughful and compassionate people. But somethings I talk about on here, I could see a rather unthinking bloke put his foot in it and end up upsetting someone, or be very dismissive

Posted: 15 Dec 2011 08:32 PM   Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]  
Community Superstar
RankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3249
Joined  01 Aug 2010

In a way you are right Papillo, besides martin there is my lesser half jim, he rarely posts and if he does it is often some technical thing that answers general stuff but anythime he wishes to answer anyone he always asks me to check the reply, then there is jellybean, I know him for a while online and he also is very respectful and only tends to answer to either help with a male point of view or say something nice about others the rest ive not seen

Posted: 18 Dec 2011 11:42 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]  
RankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  21 Oct 2011

I am a new member to Female Forum and new to forums in general.  So, my opinion on this subject may be a little less knowledgeable than some of the others.

I think there may be some women who, for personal reasons, may feel safer having a forum to converse only with women.  I am sure that there are many intelligent, interesting forums where men and women are both encouraged to join.  For a woman or man who would like to speak freely with other men and women on those forums, I imagine that person may do so.

There are some women who may benefit from a women’s forum, to share personal stories and get advice, who may feel safer only with other women.  There may also be some men who for personal reasons may feel safer sharing their thoughts in a forum with only men.  I, personally, would not be offended by a forum for men only.

That being said, the few men who are already posting on this forum seem empathetic, and I feel safe to exchange ideas with them as well as the women : )

Posted: 25 Jan 2012 10:02 AM   Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]  
Frequent Poster
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  134
Joined  28 Jul 2010

Thank you, I tend only to post now if asked and also make sure LadyCaz vets my comments first, I will also post as like today when I feel I need to. In additon will also help any who ask.

We'd love to see you get involved in this conversation. Click here to join Female Forum and share your wisdom today!

Page 3 of 3.     Go to page:
Post Reply New Topic

Next Topic: Ideas for Future Competition Prizes ››

chat with singles