Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » 24 Hour Fantasy

24 Hour Fantasy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Right, let’s say you have 24 hours to do anything you want. No consequences. Money is no object or barrier. What would you do?

I would:

Wake up on a tropical island, have someone come in and cook me an amazing breakfast. I would then go for a swim in the ocean to wake up before going up on a hot air balloon. After that, I would have my chauffeur drive me to the harbour in a wonderful old classic car.

At the harbour, I would have my own private yacht waiting. I would have lunch made for me by the crew, whilst cruising around the island. After lunch I would go snorkelling amongst the coral reefs, before heading back to dry land.

I would then catch a flight to New York for an evening of late night shopping, and would end the night in the Waldorf Astoria.

What a tough life!

Blimey Carol, that sounds like a perfect day to me – mind if I tag along? My 24 hour fantasy would be getting rid of the kids for a day, having my husband do all the housework whilst I laze in a spa all day long getting pampered!

I know you are all gonna scream at me….

You lucky moaning mare!!!!!!

However, all Iv got is 24 hours to do nowt…day, after day, after day…..

Except bug all you lovely, lovely peeps of course….Mwah Mwah to you all xxxx…..

Happy daydreaming
    Saffi :kiss:

bab

lol saffi! You don’t bug us – you are a real character and its great reading your posts! Come on, I am sure you can think of something to add to your 24 hours of being with us? How about a shoulder rub from some gorgeous hunk whilst you are typing away in the forums here? 😉

Ahhhhhhh….bless u….

If only…..got my gorgeous fella….when he not at work…but if he does too much rubbing I like it too much and as me bits are WELL out action 4 a long, long time…lol….

yours,
    Frustrated, Scunthorpe. lol..lol
    :ohh:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!