Absence of Periods while on Pill, is it normal?

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Health & Diet Absence of Periods while on Pill, is it normal?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GenevieveWiley GenevieveWiley 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

So my period didn’t come this month as I went back on my Alesse 28, is it normal? I’ve read somewhere online that they can stop your menstrual cycle altogether? Is it true? I’ve heard from my ex’s ex that she didn’t have any periods at all after getting on hers. I’d like to know if anyone else’s on the same boat as me. Thanks so much.

I’m afraid I can’t answer your query. I am sure someone else on here will be able to help.

@naiwen, check with your doctor who prescribed you the medication.

@naiwen, check with your doctor who prescribed you the medication.

It just came a day late. That’s all.

That’s a relief. I get all worked up when mine arrives late, probably doesn’t help that I stress over it!

That’s a relief. I get all worked up when mine arrives late, probably doesn’t help that I stress over it!

Omg, yes, I can totally relate to you. It pisses me off so badly that it doesn’t come on time when I’m on BCP?

I’m glad you’re alright. I can understand why it worried you.

Have you checked with a doctor?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!