Home » Topics » Category Related Discussion » Hobbies & Leisure » Adult Coloring Book Art

Adult Coloring Book Art

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Where is the new topic with the full painting? I don’t see it 🙁

My Artwork

(Click on that to link)

I have a collection of books but have not dove in yet. I have two books of geometric, one book of butterflies, one book focused on floral of four seasons, a zombies book by Crayola, a Halloween one, an adult version of Rainbow Brite, a collection of four adult versions of Lisa Frank and there’s two new ones I need to go hopefully get my hands on, and I want to get my hands on the one by Hamilton Collection fairy designer and painter Jasmine Beckett-Griffith… and I want the World of Warcraft one….. I get all mine from Meijer retail store minus the Lisa Franks were exclusive to Dollar General (the two new ones are exclusive to Office Max/Office Depot) and the Rainbow Brite was exclusive to Hallmark….. I have colored pencils to use, but I wish they were bolder and more variety like crayons, I also found some metallic ones that seem nice for accents…. and I just found some super fine tip sharpie coloring markers that would be perfect for tiny coloring spaces, but then since I’m OCD, I’d have to find other thin tip markers to match for wider space coloring in the same space.

[quote quote=123271]I have a collection of books but have not dove in yet. I have two books of geometric, one book of butterflies, one book focused on floral of four seasons, a zombies book by Crayola, a Halloween one, an adult version of Rainbow Brite, a collection of four adult versions of Lisa Frank and there’s two new ones I need to go hopefully get my hands on, and I want to get my hands on the one by Hamilton Collection fairy designer and painter Jasmine Beckett-Griffith… and I want the World of Warcraft one….. I get all mine from Meijer retail store minus the Lisa Franks were exclusive to Dollar General (the two new ones are exclusive to Office Max/Office Depot) and the Rainbow Brite was exclusive to Hallmark….. I have colored pencils to use, but I wish they were bolder and more variety like crayons, I also found some metallic ones that seem nice for accents…. and I just found some super fine tip sharpie coloring markers that would be perfect for tiny coloring spaces, but then since I’m OCD, I’d have to find other thin tip markers to match for wider space coloring in the same space. [/quote]swansoda,

I’m with you on this.  Expect for me its a app on both my iPad and iPhone.  In which I truly need to get back into.

That’s cool if smart device works for you. I prefer pencil to paper. Smart device does not give the same feel.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!