Allpoetry.com

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SpinningJen 20 hours, 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I know it seems like spam, but Allpoetry.com is a great website! I post my poems on there and people love them!

Anyhow, if you’re a poet yourself, you can post as many poems of yours as you like. However, for each poem you post, you have to comment on two other poems submitted by members. It is a fair system and means everyone has their work read. Definitely check it out: even if you’re not into writing poetry yourself. There are some cool poems on there: famous and not-so famous.

Again: this is NOT spam!

2 users liked this post:

Bookmarked! Thank you Kitty. I will have a browse.

1 member liked this post:

Enjoy!

Check out the poems by MissCandyGirl on said website!

Any opinions of the Allpoetry.com website? In general? Like or dislike?

I find Allpoetry.com easy to navigate. You do have to adjust to the format at first, but once you do, it’s dead easy to use.

If YOU write poetry, why not register with the website? The only stipulation is you have to post two comments on others poems when you post one of your poems. That’s two comments to every one poem you submit.

Anyhow, thoughts on Allpoetry.com?

You get around Kitty lol. I recognised the style then one of the poems. It’s a thought, now we are in lockdown, although I still keep very active 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!