April Fool's Day!

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat April Fool's Day!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

So, with the fun day being tomorrow, what jokes are we going to be playing on our partners??? I haven’t decided, as yet. I did the ‘fake pregnancy’ one some years ago, so I can’t do that one. Any ideas???

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Trufflegirl.

I always forget about April fools day, tempting to tell hubby that I am going to get  boob implants that could be good.

1 member liked this post:

Tell him the covid19 new rules are that he has to sleep in the spare room !

3 users liked this post:

I don’t really do April Fools. Still, it is a good day for jokers! LOL.

I think he would risk catching it to sleep with little old me Cassandra.

Tell him the covid19 new rules are that he has to sleep in the spare room !

Oh, it doesn’t have to be April Fool’s Day, for me to demote him in such a way; only, it’s to the sofa!

I’ve done that for genuine reasons, but also, on occasion, when I just fancied the bed to myself; haven’t all us women done so, at some point???

Pretending to be upset by something he’s done or said, has been an effective ‘demotion’ tool! And then, bingo, the bed’s my own!

Taking it one step further, he one time made the mistake of staying out too late with his mates, when I’d told him not to, so I bolted the door, and informed him that he’d surpassed the curfew.

He made the mistake of knocking too many times, to get in, so I surprised him with a very cold bucket of water over the head. Needless to say, he soon accepted his fate, and retired outside, for the night!

That’s how to deal with ’em! Every woman should try it some time.

The French Kitchen, a local business, put one over on a few people today.  I believed it for a bit as well.

https://tfkcc.com/drone-deliveries/

My Trufflegirl, you are harsh, pretending to be upset about something your guy has said or done is what we all do and keep silent. He then tries to explain himself and get into your good books, sometimes it is pitiful. I could not be angry for long though and it makes him feel good if I say I forgive him with a kiss and a cuddle lol.

My Trufflegirl, you are harsh, pretending to be upset about something your guy has said or done is what we all do and keep silent. He then tries to explain himself and get into your good books, sometimes it is pitiful. I could not be angry for long though and it makes him feel good if I say I forgive him with a kiss and a cuddle lol.

Exactly. And if not as a tool to demote them to the sofa, such a trick can also be employed to get them to buy us things.

“Oooh, you’ve hurt me so much, you pig! Buy buying me those expensive shoes will make things all better!”

Regarding April Fool’s, I texted him when he was at work (key worker), pretending that I’d been having coronavirus symptoms, and that I would probably have passed them onto him. I let him believe until he came home, for maximum fun!

Did anyone else manage any pranks??

I’m not really into jokes*, but I am sure it’s all just for laughs!

*Although I am really into Father Ted and The Two Ronnies.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!