Are Women the Stronger Sex?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Are Women the Stronger Sex?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mamie 6 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone. I’m a new member to this forum and I’m very impressed with how helpful the members are.

As this is a “female” forum, I thought this would be an excellent place to ask the members if anyone has read the free-ebooks.net’s book “Are Women the Stronger Sex” by Josette Sona?  I read it and I can’t stop thinking about it. Hardly a day goes by that someone or something doesn’t remind me of it. There’s lots of chatter about it on social forums and (as I’m sure you can understand), women love it and men don’t.

Has anyone had a chance to read it?  What did you think of it?

Wow that was incredibly interesting, thank you so much for sharing that with us!

A lot of what she wrote really spoke to me, and exactly like she says, I thought of many of those things before in some way.  I’ve long felt men hate women because deep down they know we’re better than they are, and I’ve often said to myself “the only thing men are better at is lifting heavy things.”

I think it’s really interesting reading it written out like that, it’s given me so much to think about, and also helps me see into guys’ minds a little bit and understand why they’re acting like they do.

I have no doubt whatsoever that women are much, much stronger than men are.

2 users liked this post:

In a way, it’s kind of sad that so many men are jealous of women and feel threatened by us.  If they could only judge us as individuals instead of having the mentality of “women this” and “women that”, I’m sure they could find happiness but (as it says in the book) there are too many men who (if they’re hurt by one woman) go against all women and judge us all the same.

Ultimately, it’s their loss but innocent women (too often) have to pay for men’s emotional weakness (because women are mistreated by men who’ve been hurt by a woman in his past).

1 member liked this post:

Sorry to be rude, but just because a woman doesn’t have a d*ck, does not make her weaker! The idea that men are the stronger sex had been around a long time, as we all know. But women have to go through the pain of childbirth. Women have periods. Women are – a lot of the time – willing to help others and put themselves out for others. Of course, not all women are the same. So that is a bit of a stereotype.

I won’t be a fanatic feminist and rant, but women are equal to men in every single way. In fact, women can be more mature and more emotionally resiliant than men. Women are also equally as smart as any man.

The book sounds fascinating and I am considering getting hold of a copy.

Women ARE the stronger sex.

Men think they’re stronger, because they view things like stubbornness, cruelty, selfishness, greed, and willingness to commit violence as strengths.

When a man wants something, he takes it .. even if he has to kill you to get it.  Because a woman is willing to sacrifice her own desires for peace and harmony, he views her as “weak.”  Men look out for themselves, they’re competitive and want to be “king” and have it all, and take from everyone else, so they’ll do ruthless things to achieve their ends.  Women are co-operative and put their families and communities needs equal to their own, so we don’t look only for our own personal glory but rather try to uplift everything around us.  Men view this as “weak” because we’re not cut-throat pirates, like they are.

Sorry, I probably sound bitter, but I do believe this is all true.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!