Are You A Morning Person?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Are You A Morning Person?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I didn’t use to be, but am better at it these days.

I have my cup of coffee, shower and then my computer work. This means the afternoon is free for me to do other essential activities: like going to the library and cleaning my apartment. I do enjoy my morning cup of coffee, too.

Over to you!

Absolutly. Ive always loved morning and I love the sunrise I have a thousand sunrise photos.

I normally get up at 6.30am every day.. But sometimes in summer we get up extra early like 5am so that we can enjoy the early morning and walk the dogs before it gets hot..

Nope…night owl, here.

I am really a morning person. I am usually first up, although not really early these days. When doing my OU degree I was in work over an hour before starting my job to get some homework in. Although I am not often in bed before 11:00PM I am often falling asleep before then.

I love mornings in winter time, when I’m in bed awake and know I don’t have to go out. I just sit in a warm room and drink my caffetterie coffee.

Mornings spent out in the cold, I do not like. But I still go to work, in spite of the cold weather. Still, I’m only a morning person when indoors!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!