are you wearing red today?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat are you wearing red today?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

today is ” go red for women day”, and I am appropriately dressed. okay, I have some orange on me too but mostly I am red

I hadn’t heard about this, so thanks for asking and bringing it to my attention! I will definitely wear red on Friday!

<!–more–><!–more–>I haven’t heard anything about this, would you care to elaborate?

Red shirt Friday is a thing here.  RED = Remember Everyone Deployed.  I wore a red shirt today for no particular reason.

I have not heard of this. It seems most days or months these days there is rememberence of something.

<!–more–><!–more–>I haven’t heard anything about this, would you care to elaborate?

I found a Red Shirt Day in an online search: the first Friday in February being an awareness and fundraising day for heart disease in women.

Red shirt Friday is a thing here. RED = Remember Everyone Deployed. I wore a red shirt today for no particular reason.

Remembering soldiers is also a great reason to wear red!

I have not heard of this. It seems most days or months these days there is rememberence of something.

Too true. I’m usually not joining in, only because I’m unaware!

hey,

I share the daily holidays somewhere else- and if their’s any interest, I’lll share them here too. some of them are really obscure

Love obscure holidays! We had a holiday calendar last year so we’d have something to celebrate or research every day. We might have to start that up again ’cause it was fun!

I love any holiday! LOL.

2 users liked this post:
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!