Athiest on their death bed

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Athiest on their death bed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rhonda333 Rhonda333 3 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

So what do you suppose goes through the mind of someone who denies the existence of God when they are facing eternity without the expectation of anything beyond? I can’t imagine the horror of knowing its too late. Or same question, a murderer facing execution?

That is a very deep question. I’ll start by saying when I was a kid, I had an operation on my ears. When under anaesthetic  I just saw black: I remember nothing. I think – if you don’t kill in your life or cause suffering – this is true for death. Now, I do believe in heaven and hell. But I also believe being dead is being dead: unless your soul is woken up by God. It does make you hope there is no God. I know I have faced hellish situations in my life: and know that because of this, I won’t go to hell when I die. I truly believe this. And when I am dead, I’ll want to stay dead.

That’s my penny’s worth.

Understood Kitty. I really expect something more than being dead.  I want eternal life. I guess we will have to wait and see. But thanks for your observation.

they probably repent for living such self centered life.

i chant to allah, shiva and krishna every day to accept my stained soul when my body weathers away on earth. i don’t know how anyone can exist without believing in a deity that will care for me beyond my abilities to do by myself.

Hi bunny, you seem to have all base’s covered. Keep it up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!