This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  acherrystone 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Martin can you increase the size a bit please? Every single thing I try to upload I cant, because it’s too big/high etc.

And are you planning on enabling siggies any time soon?

I have found the same. No matter how small the picture it just won’t load onto an avatar. Thank you!

I find that if I size the image fairly small then reduce the resolution as well, if needed, it works. Use of a reasonable photo editing package does make things easier. Avatars seem to want 80 x 80 or so and small disk space. My current one is about 4kByte.

I will take your advice and see if it works. I would love having an avatar: my profile seems empty without one.

Hi KitKatKitty and Souxi, if you want to send me a pm with the image you would like as the Avatar I can resize to the site specs. Images are set small so it doesn’t affect loading times.

Good idea Kiwi.

I never thought of that. I could have too!

Thank you

On a sidenote; what is the size of the avatar you are trying to upload?

Hi KitKatKitty and Souxi, if you want to send me a pm with the image you would like as the Avatar I can resize to the site specs. Images are set small so it doesn’t affect loading times.

Thanks Kiwi, sadly it’s still too big. ‘sigh’

It’s saved to my iPad.

Martin just a thought, could you add the option for us to add a direct link to an avatar? Then I can resize it in tiny pic and try from there.

On a sidenote; what is the size of the avatar you are trying to upload?

Ermm. No idea. This is the pic I wanted.

Attached files

I think the dimensions were too large. The previous setting was 100×100 pixels. I’ve increased this to 150×150 pixels. Give it another try.

Yayyy! Thanks Martin.

I used to love that old avatar social girl had. The one with the foot pulling out the plug…….. πŸ˜‰

Yes, I miss SG and her humor but I am really glad you are back Cherry!

Souxi, I like your avatar it make me smile when I opened my pm πŸ™‚

Thanks πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!