Bath or Shower?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Bath or Shower?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rebeccajpanda 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

If you had to choose, which would you choose?

I’d choose shower: they are convenient, quick, effective, luxurious, wonderful and refreshing. Baths not so much.

Your choice?

if I had to choose, baths. they are far more relaxing, and I don’t have to deal with the water constantly pouring down on me like a rainstorm

however: in my current house I don’t have a bath, I just have a shower- and I admit that, in the longterm, they are a lot easier. walk in, do what you need to do, walk out

but I do prefer baths

I havent had a bath in about 30 years….

I love showers now days when I think of baths, wallowing about in ones own dirt and skin particles YUK..

I like my shower although if I had the money and space Id love a garden hot tub.. Not for getting clean in (thats disgusting ) but to relax in and soothe the sore muscles and joints.

1 member liked this post:

I havent had a bath in about 30 years….

I love showers now days when I think of baths, wallowing about in ones own dirt and skin particles YUK..

I like my shower although if I had the money and space Id love a garden hot tub.. Not for getting clean in (thats disgusting ) but to relax in and soothe the sore muscles and joints.

yes a hot tub would be nice I think. I sometimes dream I have one. lol

I like both but prefer a shower for speed and the ability to regulate the water temperature better. Nothing is more refreshing than a cool shower on a hot sticky day.

1 member liked this post:

Shower! Fast and easy!

Well, I had a wonderful shower today: I hadn’t had a shave for a few days and really needed it! My legs certainly needed shaving.

I do shower daily: and always will. I definitely have an excellent sense of personal hygiene. I don’t like baths, though. In fact, I hate them. Sometimes I am tempted to run a bath, but something stops me. I do like the scene in “Dark Angel: Season 1” where Jessica Alba’s character – Max – is having a bath. That scene always makes me want a bath!

Anyhow, whether shower or bath: both are equally effective.

Depends on what kind of day. If I’m cold, stressed, tired, in pain, a long hot bath always does me good. Other days I do not have time for a bath.

Well, I had a wonderful shower today: I hadn’t had a shave for a few days and really needed it! My legs certainly needed shaving.

I have recently started calling shaving “trimming the forest.” There’s probably a more appropriate logging term but I don’t know it because my uncle was a tree feller, not me. When I have not trimmed for some time because no one is noticing my legs but me, I’d say it’s like a forest! 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!