Beyond birth stories either a thread for and/or sub area of both the pregnancy/category related discussion

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab Beyond birth stories either a thread for and/or sub area of both the pregnancy/category related discussion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  waybeyondfedup 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

4/19/17

Dear Martin,

Have ever thought about having birth stories to be apart of FF as well. Please, see in the title line for the rest of the information for here.

Can’t believe that I have truly forgotten about this particular part for here. I for one truly love either hearing/reading/seeing them.

Think thats it for now.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

Fine idea Jessica, but I personally dont see a need for a sub section. Birth stories are all part of that cataegory anyway. So anyone who wants too can share stories about birth, birth plans, pain relief etc in there.

All my children are grown up now, but I can still remember their births. I always wanted four, but after the last time, I decided enough was enough. Sheesh. 😆

Fine idea Jessica, but I personally dont see a need for a sub section. Birth stories are all part of that cataegory anyway. So anyone who wants too can share stories about birth, birth plans, pain relief etc in there.

Souxi,

Thank you, again, in advance.

In which I put in the either way of just a thread devoted them along with a sub section.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!