Fairing without FF when shutdown for the upgrade

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Fairing without FF when shutdown for the upgrade

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Souxi 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I mean of course your on/ffline one of course over these past wk/s.  I for one I was on the middle of the road on how I fair.

WOW can’t believe that I’m the first one of us to ask/post about this.

It was not too much of an issue for me as I was away during that time and, typically, spent nearly a week without any internet access whatsoever. It made a good break!

I definitely missed Female Forum while it was in design! But it was worth the wait. This new design is fantastic!

I missed the Forum too. It’s one place where members will speak their mind, which is good and thought provoking.

I just want to add my apologies for the site being down for longer than expected. We’re back now though — full steam ahead!

I just want to add my apologies for the site being down for longer than expected. We’re back now though — full steam ahead!

It’s perfectly alright and please don’t feel the need apology for how long it took you in the end.

More emojis is good. 😋

More emojis is good. 😋

I had a feeling you were going to be happy about that Cherry 👍

I think we should start a topic and use only emojis, i’m so excited about the new forums! 👏

Yes it’s good to be back. It looks great, and yes, more emojis is good. 😂😂😂

Incidentally, how do we pronounce souxi? Is it like Siouxie of the banshees?

That is a good question I was wondering the same thing?

I always figured it was pronounced ‘Suzie’. Hopefully she’ll chime in and clear this up for us!!

Yep, that’s it. 👍

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!