Beyond seeing blogroll and a/n information/s resource/s area/sub/s area/s on FF

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab Beyond seeing blogroll and a/n information/s resource/s area/sub/s area/s on FF

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  waybeyondfedup 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

4/19/17

Dear Martin,

Have to say that I never even either consider/ed/, forgot/ten, and beyond for doing something like this. Since I mostly took it for granted regarding beyond all of this.

I for one have seen blogroll/s on at least one of the many chit/chats/discussions/forums/all on other social media networking portals/sites. That I have either browsed/heard/join/looked/read/seen/beyond. In which I would love to see on here. So, that I don’t have go the length anymore regarding my current posting style/sharing or vice versa. Also would love to see others. Even the ones that aren’t on here as well.

At the same time have you also thought about having a/n information resource/s area/s sub/area/s. I mean even if its a thread/s in each/every single area/s/sub/s area/s on FF. As you see for it/beyond. I for one have seen them on either quite a couple/few of them on others. Even through I knew about, but really never pursued it. Also, it/they can be from either the majority/minority/in the middle of the road/off/nline. So, that again I don’t have to go the length on either responding/starting a new intro/post thread. Especially, when its not that very much/beyond.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

We have a lot of resources via all the articles we have published on the site. In terms of a blogroll, I suspect this may be a bit of an outdated concept — but if enough members are willing to contribute to a master list of blogs they enjoy I am open to setting one up.

It is really up to the users of this website to decide how they’d like it set up. I like its current format but a few changes would be welcome. I don’t have any ideas as to those changes but we’ll see what people on here decide.

Heres even more of them that I found in regards to info/resources.  I know that I have been MIA on FF.  I guess it can be taken as me taking a break from here.

Meet Anxy: A new magazine of personal narratives in mental health, filled with real perspectives, intimate stories, and astonishing art that explores our inner worlds.

This is a magazine for culture makers and the people inspired by them who are tired of feeling ashamed of their emotions and mental health. Anxy is for people who crave open discussions about coping with anxiety, depression, fear, anger, trauma, shame, and all those other wildcards that alter the direction of our work and our lives.

We come to Anxy with an openness about our personal baggage. Occasionally, we can appreciate it—and even joke about it. But we’re just tired of pretending it doesn’t exist, and we’re committed to ripping the stigmas off our challenging emotions.

At the same time heres another one that I have found as well.

Hope for Women Magazine – Live. Dream. Inspire.

Hope for Women celebrates all women. We present captivating, content-delivered articles told by everyday women. From travel and food to wellness and relationships, Hope challenges women to live, dream and inspire. Our content simply reinforces the ideals that our readers already personify—optimism, determination and hope.

In which I have also subscribed to both of them at the time that I have found.

<span style=”font-size: 13px;”>4/19/17</span> Dear Martin, Have to say that I never even either consider/ed/, forgot/ten, and beyond for doing something like this. Since I mostly took it for granted regarding beyond all of this. I for one have seen blogroll/s on at least one of the many chit/chats/discussions/forums/all on other social media networking portals/sites. That I have either browsed/heard/join/looked/read/seen/beyond. In which I would love to see on here. So, that I don’t have go the length anymore regarding my current posting style/sharing or vice versa. Also would love to see others. Even the ones that aren’t on here as well. At the same time have you also thought about having a/n information resource/s area/s sub/area/s. I mean even if its a thread/s in each/every single area/s/sub/s area/s on FF. As you see for it/beyond. I for one have seen them on either quite a couple/few of them on others. Even through I knew about, but really never pursued it. Also, it/they can be from either the majority/minority/in the middle of the road/off/nline. So, that again I don’t have to go the length on either responding/starting a new intro/post thread. Especially, when its not that very much/beyond. Think thats it for now. Thank you, again, in advance. Yours truly, Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

I am having difficulty with your posts. The number of options supplied is preventing me from making much sense of your posts altogether.

Initially I decided just to leave it be and not get involved in anything you type, but that didn’t seem very fair as you were not aware of my problem.

Now I have explained it you can now make the choice as to whether I will be capable of interacting with you or not.

No offense intended, but it seems fair to allow you the choice. 🙂

Heres even more of them that I found in regards to info/resources. I know that I have been MIA on FF. I guess it can be taken as me taking a break from here. Meet Anxy: A new magazine of personal narratives in mental health, filled with real perspectives, intimate stories, and astonishing art that explores our inner worlds.

This is a magazine for culture makers and the people inspired by them who are tired of feeling ashamed of their emotions and mental health. Anxy is for people who crave open discussions about coping with anxiety, depression, fear, anger, trauma, shame, and all those other wildcards that alter the direction of our work and our lives. We come to Anxy with an openness about our personal baggage. Occasionally, we can appreciate it—and even joke about it. But we’re just tired of pretending it doesn’t exist, and we’re committed to ripping the stigmas off our challenging emotions.

Back yet again with Anxy Magazine’s latest newsletter.

Just For You: 42 of the Angriest Songs

This magazine seems a good idea for some people but will never really replace personal contact in my opinion

Heres even more of them that I found in regards to info/resources. I know that I have been MIA on FF. I guess it can be taken as me taking a break from here. Meet Anxy: A new magazine of personal narratives in mental health, filled with real perspectives, intimate stories, and astonishing art that explores our inner worlds.

This is a magazine for culture makers and the people inspired by them who are tired of feeling ashamed of their emotions and mental health. Anxy is for people who crave open discussions about coping with anxiety, depression, fear, anger, trauma, shame, and all those other wildcards that alter the direction of our work and our lives. We come to Anxy with an openness about our personal baggage. Occasionally, we can appreciate it—and even joke about it. But we’re just tired of pretending it doesn’t exist, and we’re committed to ripping the stigmas off our challenging emotions.

Back yet again with Anxy Magazine’s latest newsletter. Just For You: 42 of the Angriest Songs

Thanks for dropping the options, that was clear enough even for me. 😉

Back yet again with Anxy Magazine’s latest newsletter. Just For You: 42 of the Angriest Songs

Thanks for dropping the options, that was clear enough even for me. 😉

Cherry,

Your quite welcome.  I really I’m into permalinking more then anything else.

This magazine seems a good idea for some people but will never really replace personal contact in my opinion.

Jen,

Please don’t me get me wrong with this.  And their aim isn’t to replace it, but to open it up more and more.  At the same time its ongoing one with no right answers.

Cherry, Your quite welcome. I really I’m into permalinking more then anything else.

Permalinking is great you had no idea how I struggled with all those /’s lol

Back yet again with everything else in regards to there social media networking accounts, can be reached besides their website, and the hashtag as well via the link that I provided below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWwA1DRBhXalYE0wdvCaKoJh1Z2F9X6nCXkDZc0/

@anxymag Just got my 1st issue of both the magazine and my subscription. I just read the Welcome to Inaugural issue of Anxy. Now can’t even wait to read of more it and beyond. #weareanxy.

Back yet again with everything else in regards to there social media networking accounts, can be reached besides their website, and the hashtag as well via the link that I provided below. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWwA1DRBhXalYE0wdvCaKoJh1Z2F9X6nCXkDZc0/ @anxymag Just got my 1st issue of both the magazine and my subscription. I just read the Welcome to Inaugural issue of Anxy. Now can’t even wait to read of more it and beyond. #weareanxy.

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)’s open letter to @AnxyMag #WeAreAnxy

7/20/17

Dear Whomever this concerns:

I’m back yet with yet another, but this time is in a form of a open letter.

Its with even more of all of both my concerns, expanding, improving, questions. Especially, where I stand and that’s comes with the rest of my story.

All in all of I’m in the #middleoftheroad #beyondallofthis. Especially, with all of both that are in involve with it and including beyond of it.

#waronwomen, #womensrights #andissues #feminsts #feminism

Basically, #again I’m still #inthemiddleoftheroad #onallofbothofthis.

Think that’s it for now.

Yours truly,

Fwd: New submission from #Sisterhood #CWA Contact Form

At the same time heres the link again to both my original blog entry and there website as well.  In which I do plan on forwarding couple of my most recent blog entries regarding what I have found and etc.  Even with forwarding this to what  I have found after I found this.

Fwd: New submission from #Sisterhood #CWA Contact Form

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup) @jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup #jessicaabrunowaaybeyondfedup | Lovely Ladies of the Men’s Movement @llofmm #llofmm #lovely #ladies #of #mens #movement

https://llofmm.com/members/jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup/

7/30/17
    Dear All of both Vanessa, Cat, Wren, whomever this may concerns, everyone else on/ff both of here:,
    I’m back yet again with another one.  Basically, I found it while doing yet another search regarding more chit-chat/s, discuss/ions, talk/s, forum/s regarding certain keywords.  Low and be hold found this one this.  So, I went ahead to did everything regarding all of both registering/confirming it/now its just waiting to see if its approved or not and also beyond.  Especially, contracting them with further all of both of my concern/question/s regarding their direct email because I forgot to look before confirming it.  In which I also went ahead and sent my intro to them as well.  So, that they have much better of idea whom I’m and etc.  Especially that I can relate to it in a way.  With little to no learn/researching on beyond anything regarding all of this.  At the same time this also applies to beyond this. Just like what happened to both of my mom and one of next door neighbors losing their lives to their cancer battles.
    Think thats it for now.
    Yours truly,

waybeyondfedup | Vaccine / Vaccination Forums and Discussions – vActivists

https://forums.vactivists.com/members/waybeyondfedup.49/

10/9/17

Dear Ms Dolor, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back here yet again because I finally found what I have been looking for.  Especially, the amount of the time it took me to found.  In which again I am not giving any promises as to how long I stay, but hoping it is going to be on the more side of it.

@vactvists @veritasdolor #vActivists

Think thats it for now.

Yours truly,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!