Canine artistry

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Canine artistry

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Souxi 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My smallest dog can get up to a little bit of mischief if left on his own for too long. So yesterday when I knew that I was going to be out for most of the day I decided to leave the two bigger ones to their own devices and put the smallest on into a big indoor cage (like they have at the dog shows) and park him in front of the screen door so he would be nice and cool.

I decided because it was a hot day I would add an extra container of water for him just in case he miraculously drank all of the water out of his one that is attached to the cage.

So there I left him looking all angelic sitting on his rug and his cushion up one end and the extra water dish and newspaper down the other (just in case)

Well whilst I was out he must have decided that he would do a little paper mache and had tipped the water all over the pile of newspapers. OMG he had paper mache from one end of the cage to the other, all over his bum, in his whiskas, even outside the cage.

Now I am not too sure if he was trying to make me a Xmas present or what but I just hope if he decides to do it again that next time he puts on his art smock first…:lol:

Hahaha. Bless his heart. Can you post a picture of him? I,m a sucker for animals. 🙂

Here you go Souxi, I started to post a pic of each animal and then I thought no this thread is not about them…so here he is…

Mr Paper Mache Maker!

Aww he looks so sweet and innocent too bless him

Awwwww CC he,s so sweet, bless him. You havn,t got the heart to tell em off when they look that cute have you? 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!