Careers..

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I think you would make an amazing counsellor Lauren.. you have the inherent kindness, compassion that it takes I would think. Having said that interior decorating too. Which would bring you the most satisfaction, lets say you had a choice? By the way….. its never too late hey girlie x I always wanted to be an Attorney/Advocate….. but not for the right reasons then. I wanted the dirty divorce jobs lol Today I would want to be an “advocate” for the under privileged or for (victim) women.

After almost 8,000 posts, I do believe that was social girl’s very last one.  Sad to see her departure, she could be a real trooper.

I suppose circumstances change 😢

People come and go all the time, but it’s probably an easier sort to change lifestyle online than in physical life. I do often wonder though, if long term posters on forums suddenly have major issues in life which force their rapid exit. Some people do say they are going, which is sad, but at least they say goodbye.

to be your onw boss,

If I could have any career in the world, I’d be a rock star. I’d compose and perform music, definitely. I would also write poetry, novels, short stories, essays and any other type of writing. In this reality I LOVE writing. It is wonderful to have people enjoy your work. I don’t care about money: I just want to entertain the world, like Mariah Carey.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!