Changing Cover Image on Profile

Female Forum Forums Getting Started Frequently Asked Questions Changing Cover Image on Profile

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bunny1984 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve been having difficulty posting a cover image for my profile.  I had resized and cropped a photo which was originally 1024 x 768 pixels to 1280 x 400, meeting the “larger than 1200px wide, and 225px tall” requirement.  At 356KB, it also meets the max 512KB size requirement for attachments.

I’ve tried both the file selection and drag/drop methods, but keep receiving “An error occurred. Please try again later.”

Please advise.

This is the photo I’m trying to use for my profile header:

Attachments:

I wish I could help you Crystal, but I don’t know. The photo is beautiful though.

Thank you, Nicole.  That is the Garden of the Gods here in Colorado Springs.

I snapped that photo on January, 23, 2007.  It had reached a “balmy” 45° that day.  I had a major case of cabin fever after nearly two months of snow and/or frigid (even sub-zero) temperatures.

1 member liked this post:

l have changed often with no problem. that message maybe related to internet strength rather than your pic

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!