Chat Room Option

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab Chat Room Option

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Martin 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi;

Most forum sites like this have a live chat section. What would it take to get one going here?

If it can’t be done in the forum I can set up an IRC room on a safe server with a java chat link here

Ja, I belong to a forum that has a chat room which is great but I think as far as FF is concerned, I think its something that could possibly be considered (should Martin deem so) once the forum is up and running to the standards Martin is trying to achieve; also I would prefer to see this place becoming more active in what we have already…. members participating, communicating more…. posting and answering posts, following through on comments, etc before I think a chat room is warranted. Ummmm, purely my opinion for what its worth lol.

Oh, I agree completely; you two are the only ones I see posting consistently. I’m obviously not the greatest a that myself, but I’m trying!

By the way, LC; I didn’t try to intentionally steal your name; this is one I use kind of frequently, and I created the account here before I’d even looked at the forum and seen anyone’s name. I’ve just always felt a little self-conscious about that, lol.

Oh LL don’t stress really… its nice to see you here and I think once you feel more comfortable with us you’ll be chatting away…

It is on the quiet side, but I’m sure it’ll pick up soon. Mmmmm I like your avatar by the way.

Thanks, I forget where I found it, but I made it pink myself! lol

Oh okay… ‘pink’ looks good 🙂

I think a live chat option is definitely something to consider for the future. Right now, my main priority is getting the new site design implemented (I can’t believe I’ve been working on this for a year and it’s still not live yet).

Then, we need to ramp up activity – once we have enough traffic to justify such a feature, we can then explore our options.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!