chinese new year

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat chinese new year

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anyone know what animal year you were born in?

year of the rabbit..

bonus fact: this year is year of the ox!

yes Im a dragon, both birth year and personality…

<span class=”ILfuVd NA6bn”><span class=”hgKElc”>Dragon are born with  leadership. Because of their knowledge, power and capability, people are willing to take orders from them. They are also ambitious, and have a strong drive to realize their dreams. They are adventurou</span></span>s.

Dragons are also fiercly protective of family..

I have a dragon tattoo.

1 member liked this post:

People born in the Year of the Snake are considered rational, calm, thoughtful, and loyal to the loved ones.

I’m a Wood Snake.  1965 belongs to the Wood year based on Chinese Five Elements.

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/1965-chinese-zodiac-snake-year.htm

People with Chinese zodiac Snake born in 1965 have logical thinking and enjoy doing things methodically. They like to arrange things in order and live in a neat and clean place. They have great talent in academic appreciation and are full of creativity. They are easy-going and attach importance to friendship, so they have relatively good popularity.

However, the Wood Snake often think they are different from others, and they like to make friends with people in the so-called upper-class. They are very stubborn when they are in trouble. It is hard for them to renew their courage once they failed in one field. Moreover, they are short of enthusiasm and need the encouragement from friends when doing things.

I don’t agree with all that, but delving deeper into all aspects of the Wood Snake yielded more similarities.

Horse!

Apparently brave, strong, talented and independant. I am not sure about the brave though :/

Can’t remember, though I’m guessing horse or dog? I think the description didn’t fit when I was a kid at least, and I haven’t bothered to check again. I am who I am, not what a horoscope tells me I am. However, I do love that they use animals for this! 🙂

I’m the monkey! I don’t really know much about the Chinese zodiac, but I know that.

So: what are my characteristics as a Chinese monkey?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!