Christopher Pike

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I LOVE his books. I read his “Last Act” this early afternoon and am now reading “Road To Nowhere”.

I have always read Christopher Pike books: even as a teenager. The first book of his I read was “Whisper of Death”. I was devastated when Roxanne died. I felt as if I had died. Even today, that story makes me cry. His books feel so real and vivid: like you’re the characters yourself. I connect with Roxanne and with Teresa and with Melanie. I collect his books, too. If you’re interested, then you too should read his books. He’s seriously good and completely cool.

Definitely read his novels when you have the time. Christopher Pike is a legend.

I finished reading “Road To Nowhere” last night. It made me cry, as it does every time I read it. I just relate to the characters and the storyline. It is a bittersweet story: that’s as best as I can describe it.

I would pick up a Christopher Pike book yourself: his stories are amazing and touch the soul. I could read Pike forever.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!