CIS womens view on transgender mtf women?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion A Woman’s View CIS womens view on transgender mtf women?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  noeleena 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

It depends on the cis woman. I know that some female feminists can be so extreme they won’t accept mtf transgender individuals as women in any way. I personally do accept them as women since I’m aware of the whole gender dysphoria one goes through and… well, even if I wasn’t, that’s a personal choice that everyone should respect.

2 users liked this post:

I understand that the original poster posted her message over a year ago, but I want to make this statement. She seems to know who she is as a person and that right there shows me that she confident in who she is. That being said, I then should view her as a confident women because she has confidence in herself. She knows deep down who she is and who am I as an outsider to tell her otherwise. I applaud these individuals who stand up for who they feel they are inside and live as they feel they need to live to be happy. If they are happy then it is no one else’s business to try and take that away.

4 users liked this post:

So Anna, are you still here? I’d like to know your progress.

I would respect everyone’s choice no matter what their beliefs are about themselves or the world, as long as it doesn’t harm anyone. I will actually think its very brave of you doing such a thing in the first place. I would respect that alot, coming forward and doing something that most of the community probably wont accept.

That said, I do have my own pov, and I would still consider you as a male because that’s how you have been brought into this world, even if you don’t feel or consider yourself as one. But, out of respect, I would call you a “she” if I met you and you asked me to in a polite  way.

I simply prefer sticking to the “scientific” terms of things. If science doesn’t agree, I wouldn’t as well.

And btw,  I believe this community in this forum is not like how its outside. Outside is much harsher so if you think you can use the forum to “prepare yourself” for what’s outside, this is very misleading.

Everyone has a right to be here.

1 member liked this post:

I would respect everyone’s choice no matter what their beliefs are about themselves or the world, as long as it doesn’t harm anyone. I will actually think its very brave of you doing such a thing in the first place. I would respect that alot, coming forward and doing something that most of the community probably wont accept.

That said, I do have my own pov, and I would still consider you as a male because that’s how you have been brought into this world, even if you don’t feel or consider yourself as one. But, out of respect, I would call you a “she” if I met you and you asked me to in a polite way.

I simply prefer sticking to the “scientific” terms of things. If science doesn’t agree, I wouldn’t as well.

And btw, I believe this community in this forum is not like how its outside. Outside is much harsher so if you think you can use the forum to “prepare yourself” for what’s outside, this is very misleading.

Actually I disagree with the outside world being harsher, armchair experts and keyboard warriors are cowards and use the safety of  distance that internet gives to bully people in a way they wouldnt dare in real life so often  people are much harsher in forums and online platforms than they are to your face..

Honestly speaking I couldn’t care less. I’ve met several trans people in my life, and even though I knew they were born with a penis, if being gendered as female made them feel better/happy, then I’d do. It’s like telling your name: I don’t get to have a say on that – this is your identity and it doesn’t impact my life in any way, so why create a drama around that. I really don’t get people who comment on that, it’s not like you’re hurting anyone…

Anyway, I hope your hormone treatment goes well!

I guess you’re right, I guess I was mainly thinking how I myself view it, because I think it depends on perspective. I mean I don’t really care what trolls on the internet think about me because they don’t really know me; wheres I am much more sensitive about people irl.. The impact is more “real” than just several words on the screen from a stranger. For example if someone will cuss me on the internet i’ll shrug it off, but irl ill probably feel more insulted.

Also, if people harass you on the internet its easy usually to ignore htem because you can block them or whatever , but itl its much more difficult to ignore people you don’t like. Not to mention they can somehow influence your life in some way or another, like at your work, family, friends…

I guess Anna is gone for good. Too bad.

People are people, some I like, some I don’t.

Hi,

For every 7000 female,s  world wide one is born with out her womb  for some no sexual organs  some have their ovary,s   and there,s other detail and each one is different  , a few can still have children just not them selfs  an other female is given her eggs if she is able , there,s more of cause ,and hopefully she will have her offspring

Intersex .

world wide  that are known about 10,000 , there are a lot more and many don’t even know they are,  difference in hormones theres over 21 different  types,

what was known as just XX or XY  and male or female can have ether,  time the myth about  the chromosome,s is layed to rest  we have so much info now to get it right, and theres so much more.

How does it make life for some one who comes under all this and in their life,

Be a female and see what it,s like,   … Not… to have your own child  you have to live with that it,s NOT …EASY… you feel down graded  not a  real a person  not even a full female you lack so much  are you even real .  those who are know how it effect,s each one,  sexually your written off .

The body is different and having both set,s of chromosomes  yes male and female your body has differences some have male detail some female and some so mixed up you don’t know  what you are,

How people perceive you . Oh,,,,, are you a male or female  you cant be a female you don’t look like one so your called sir , mr  a male or ….. what ever,

Once your accepted for who you really are then most people understand  so you were born a female,    Mentally,  Psycologically,   Emotonally ,    and then for some major corrective  surgery,s and more,

oh ….. sorry cant do your womb as that’s just not possible because how we are wired means the whole body has to be completely rewired for the womb to work, and then we go deep into how the body works and all the other details ,too much to go into .

For some a comment came up passing in the real world of people and life at the coal face, being accepted is far better than just passing  , passing . looking like other,s blending in  walking down the street and no one know,s any different  until you talk …for some…myself not an issue  or how you interact with other,s .

Being accepted with in society  being part of, being known ,and with in the different communitys  , groups , or family,s  ,

I,m 72 and a female who is like I have written about ,   no womb and intersexed, and I know first hand what it,s like  from birth,

I,m a member of many groups and we have well over 2000 members and I know every one and talked to every one , I was put under the spot light and watched and tracked to see if I was real or a put on or fake , quess  they all found out I was real, and was accepted for being different and well known ,

I have disadvantages, and  not looking very feminine facial features ,is one,

My body is in most aspects  other than my lacks = womb =  is good body wise, shape size and so on,  my advantages ,   being accepted  good at what i do. very involved with people and no matter where i go i make friends very easly and over sea,s ,

people look past how I look  as it,s not the most importaint detail its who you are, that counts.

…noeleena…

2 users liked this post:
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!